40th Wedding Anniversary Wishes: Raise a toast and share heart whelming anniversary messages to remind them of the unforgettable time they had spent together. Check our timeless collection of 40th wedding anniversary wishes and quotes from simple messages to warm tributes. Read and send the golden wishes on achieving another milestone with your parents, uncle-aunt, or other special couples in your life. Ruby’s wedding Anniversary, day is nothing less than a big occasion. Lucky are the couples who get to spend 40 years together with each other. They have seen the ups and downs of life, shared joys and sorrows. It’s never too old to celebrate love. Pick and share your favorite quote with the lucky couple on WhatsApp, Instagram, and Facebook. Make them feel special!
40th Wedding Anniversary Wishes
1. I’m glad that we have been able to grow old together over the last 40 years.
2. I suggest we celebrate our 40 years together by doing what we like to do best: spending time together.
3. Thank you for 40 years of commitment, despite my faults.
4. My heartiest congratulations on your 40th Anniversary! You both are not only the husband and wife but also the best friend. We are so grateful to you for giving us a happy family. Cheers to your lovely relationship!
5. Four decades of successfully being one with another person is a rare find. You are exceptional to me. Happy 40th Anniversary.
6. On this important day, I want to wish you love, prosperity, joy, happiness. Let it lead the both of you all the time in your life! Happy 40th Anniversary!
7. A toast to a beautiful couple- you two deserve the happiest days that life can offer. Congratulations on your 40th anniversary day.
8. Happy 40th anniversary to the perfect couple. Ruby riches of forty years of love and care!
9. Congratulations to both of you on your ruby wedding anniversary. You’re a perfect couple in so many ways.
10. Cheers to our forty years of a happy marriage. I’m looking forward to celebrating our platinum jubilee.
11. Happy 40th anniversary to my partner and my best friend. Thanks for being there for me through thick and thin.
12. Happy ruby wedding anniversary, both of you. May the love you share for each other remain forever.
13. Congratulations on completing 40 years of a successful journey. You both made this journey look amazing!
14. The worst time was easier because of you, my love. Happy ruby wedding anniversary!
15. Who would have thought on your wedding day that 40 years later you’d be getting a card from me congratulating you on such a long marriage?
16. I can think of at least 40 examples of how your marriage inspires younger couples.
40th Anniversary Wishes for Parents
18. Today is the wedding anniversary of the two most beautiful couples I’ve ever seen. Congratulations, mom and dad! Every parent should be like you. I’ll always remember your sacrifices for us. May this day be repeated many times in your life! Happy 40th Anniversary.
19. Our lovely parents, happy 40th anniversary! You are both the best parents and the real couple. You made us believe that love can last forever. Thank you so much for raising us so well. I wish you a wonderful day!
20. Dear Mom and Dad, Seeing you two, I believe in love, have faith in marriage, and trust in friendship. You two are the ideal role for us. Happy Anniversary! May you celebrate this day together for many years. Happy 40th Anniversary.
21. The bond you share is of love, care, and support; congratulations on 40 years of togetherness.
22. Happy 40th wedding anniversary, my beloved mom and dad! You both gave me life, taught me all the good things, and raised me with much care. I’m thankful to God for sending me into your lives. All I want is to see you happy all the time.
23. Mom and dad! Thanks a lot for being not only the best parents but also the best friend. You have taught us that happiness depends on trust, love, and sacrifice. Happy 40th anniversary.
24. Your love is still as young as fortieth ago-happy 40th anniversary to both of you.
25. Dear parents, many congratulations on your 40th anniversary! You have sacrificed all your happiness for us and tried your best to fulfill our wishes. We can’t forget your unconditional love and support. I pray to God to give you all the happiness because you truly deserve it!
26. There were difficulties in these forty years of the journey, but you were crushed all by your unconditional love.
27. Your love is still as young as forty years ago—happy 40th anniversary to both of you.
28. You fought every challenge in this forty years journey with a smile—happy ruby wedding anniversary to both of you.
29. The bonding you share is of love, care, and support—congratulation on 40 years of togetherness.
30. Forty years of being together are not easy but look at you. Both of you made this journey so smooth and beautiful. Happy 40th anniversary, Mom and Dad.
31. You have experienced many ups and downs together, but this never impacted your relationship. Congratulation on your ruby anniversary Mom and Dad.
40th Anniversary Greetings for Wedding Anniversary Card
33. After 40 years, what advice could I give you? You could teach a class on marriage.
34. Your marriage is older than people who are in their 30s. Does that mean you got married as a baby? You don’t look that old.
35. You’ve made it to four decades, and now you’re only one more away from half a century. We hope the next decade is full of great times!
36. Blake started out scribbling on cards over 30 years ago. Though his handwriting is mostly unchanged, the content has improved.
37. Your marriage is over the hill now that it’s 40. Just make sure you don’t have a mid-marriage crisis.
38. At this point, one year is only 1/40th the total time you’ve been married. Your next year together is only a sliver of your marriage, but we know it will be a sweet one.
39. Not everyone gets to marry the person they love. I feel the luckiest person among them—happy 40th anniversary.
40. Happy Ruby Wedding Anniversary to the best couple. Congratulations to both of you on completing forty years of togetherness.
41. Let’s recall our sweet memories of forty years of the journey! Happy 40th anniversary, my love.
42. Love is eternal, the aspect may change, but not the essence. – Vincent Van Gogh
40th Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Husband
44. I never thought life could be this good for you. I’m so lucky that I got you on this long journey. Happy 40th anniversary, my love.
45. After all these years, we still smile as one, forgive each other’s mistakes, and assist each other in being our best. Thank you. Happy 40th Wedding Anniversary.
46. As we both cut our anniversary cake and share the wine, my wish is that we walk together for eternity. Happy 40th wedding anniversary.
47. The love we share is as precious as a ruby, as flowing like water, and of the strongest bond ever known. Let’s enjoy our wonderful day in each other’s arms. Happy 40th anniversary.
48. I hope our love remains forever fresh and blossoms every day. To my husband and my all, happy 40th wedding anniversary.
49. Love cures a broken smile. We are a testimony to that. You give me a reason to be happy all year round. Happy 40th wedding anniversary.
50. Our anniversaries just seem to be rolling in. We’ve passed the silver, pearl, and now the ruby jubilee. Let us look forward to our Golden Jubilee. Happy Ruby Anniversary.
51. Being in love with you makes life more wonderful than I could have ever imagined it being. Happy 40th Wedding Anniversary.
52. We may not be very rich in material possession, but we are more than bountiful in marital grace. Happy 40th Wedding Anniversary.
53. Let’s celebrate our four decades of successfully being together. Happy 40th anniversary, my love.
54. May our love remains forever fresh and green every day. To my husband and my best friend, happy 40th anniversary.
55. You are the source of my happiness on my bad days. Happy 40th anniversary to my husband.
56. Fortunately, this anniversary is a time of celebration and recognition. It’s a time to acknowledge the past and look forward to the future.
57. Whether you are writing an anniversary message to your spouse or friends reaching this milestone, you’ll find the inspiration you need.
58. Since 40 is the ruby anniversary, consider writing your message in ruby-colored ink!
59. Let’s keep on growing! We will be best friends forever. Let’s keep on growing! We will be best friends forever. There will never be enough time with you. I don’t ever want to imagine life without you! Let’s keep on growing!
60. Together, we’ve passed the silver, pearl, and now the ruby jubilee! Happy 40th anniversary, my love.
61. Forty years seem difficult, but with you, I enjoyed every moment of my journey. Being with you makes my life so wonderful that I feel like I’m living in my dream. Happy ruby wedding anniversary!
62. I never thought life could be this good with you. I’m so lucky that I got you on this long journey. Happy 40th anniversary, my love.
40th Anniversary Wishes for Wife
64. I thought I loved you as much as I possibly could at 30 years old, but I’m finding that I’m more in love with you with each decade that passes.
65. We have grown together so much over the last 40 years that I can’t imagine life without you.
66. We’ve had 40 years to learn all the imperfections in each other, but we’ve also had 40 years to become more patient with each other.
67. Serving as an example to couples everywhere, Another year is nothing compared to the last 40. The class is in session!
68. Let the good times roll! Serving as an example to couples everywhere, Another year is nothing compared to the last 40. The class is in session!
69. Home isn’t home without you. I would never have experienced love without you. Happy ruby wedding anniversary, my wife.
70. Not a lot of couples are ever this lucky to get married to their true love. I am happy that I am among the lucky people. Happy 40th anniversary.
71. What a good team we make. I know we will remain this way for the next 40 years to come. Happy 40th anniversary, my love.
72. The past 40 years have been a breeze. Close your eyes and make a wish. Open your eyes and watch me kiss you, the love of my life! Happy 40th anniversary.
73. Happy 40th anniversary to my woman, who’s given me a better life. Thank you for everything all these years!
74. Anytime I feel blue, the happiness I seek lies in you. There is nothing I would not give up for your sake. I love you. Happy 40th anniversary.
75. So many things we have been through together. Great heights we have reached together. Happy 40 years of love, my darling.
76. After 40 years I still find myself stealing glances at you. You are beautiful today, more than the first day I laid eyes on you. Happy 40th anniversary.
77. I’m glad that we have been able to grow older together over the last 40 years.
78. The only thing sad about being married to you for 40 years is that we can’t live together forever. I know that we’ll get to be together in heaven, though.
79. Forty years seems like 40 days when you’re with your best friend!
80. I can’t believe it has been 40 years, and I still feel like a newlywed with you.
81. I suggest we celebrate our 40 years together by doing what we like to do best, spending time together.
82. Happy 40th anniversary to my woman who’s given me a better life. Thank you for everything all these years!
83. Home isn’t home without you. I would never be experienced love without you. Happy ruby wedding anniversary, my wife.
84. Recalling the happy memories of our married life gives me so much joy and happiness. Happy 40th anniversary, dear.
85. Best wishes and a happy ruby wedding anniversary to the woman behind my success, happiness, and joy. I love you!
86. There’s nothing sweeter than falling in love with you and celebrating our long journey together. It has been four decades with you, but it feels like yesterday. Happy ruby wedding anniversary, dear.
87. Cheers to our forty years and many more to come. My life would be useless without you, my love. Happy 40th anniversary, my beautiful wife!
40th Anniversary Wishes for Friend
89. You two are like salt and pepper. Beautifully different but gorgeous together. Best wishes for your 40th wedding anniversary.
90. May your bond last forever and your love be the pen that writes your story. Happy Ruby’s wedding anniversary, friend. You two are the best.
91. They say that family is forever. So that means you two are forever because your love has made a bond that makes you family. May you have many more occasions to celebrate. Happy 40th Anniversary.
92. You two are the best couple I know. If it snowed on your anniversary, I’m certain your love for each other would make snowflakes fly. Happy 40th Anniversary.
93. May your love for each other sparkle and shine for the rest of your lives. Happy 40th anniversary.
94. This date marks the most special day of your life. I always pray for the most successful marriage life for you my friend, and I wish you many more years of a happy life. Happy 40th Anniversary!
95. May your coming year together be as special as your last years as a married couple- enjoy your special day. Happy 40th wedding anniversary.
96. Hoping this special day is filled with the light of love, the joy of fulfillment, and the blessing of true happiness. Congrats on your ruby anniversary day.
97. Life’s road can be difficult, but together you will make it to beautiful destinations. Congrats on your marriage’s 40th anniversary.
98. The years will go by faster than you can imagine, but fortunately, your love is truly timeless. Congratulations on your 40th wedding anniversary
40th Anniversary Quotes
100. Let us celebrate the occasion with wine and sweet words. – Plautus
101. Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own. – Robert A. Heinlein
102. The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret. – Henny Youngman
103. The secret to having a good marriage is to understand that marriage must be total, it must be permanent, and it must be equal. – Frank Pittman
104. The chances of a reunion now are less likely. I was thinking of having a 40th anniversary of the band, but now they are another band, so it’s all a bit weird. – Alvin Lee
105. “If you live to be 100, I hope to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.” —Winnie the Pooh
106. “Marriage is a mosaic you build with your spouse. Millions of tiny moments that create your love story.” —Jennifer Smith
107. “You never know anyone until you marry them.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
108. “The older I get, the less time I want to spend with the part of the human race that didn’t marry me.” —Robert Brault
109. “The bonds of matrimony are like any other bonds; they mature slowly.” —Peter De Vries
By choosing the appropriate words to put in someone’s 40th wedding anniversary greeting card, you have the potential to bring a great deal of happiness into their lives. We’ve selected the greatest wording alternatives for you to pick from, whether you’re sending the card to celebrate your 40th wedding anniversary, family members, or friends. Although we appreciate that it may be tough to carve out some time to create a message on your own now and then, we also recognize that it is important.
40 years is a significant amount of time, and their marriage serves as an example for all newlyweds who are searching for motivation and encouragement. Wedding anniversaries are always special, whether it is the first, the 25th, or the 40th anniversary. Congratulate the happiest couple on the occasion of their wedding. Raising a glass in celebration of their special day and sending a sweet anniversary SMS to remind them of the wonderful time they spent together.
Thank you for visiting our classic collection of 40th wedding anniversary greetings and quotations, which covers everything from modest remarks to poignant tributes to the couple. For your parents, uncle and aunt, or other significant couples in your life, read and send them the golden wishes to commemorate reaching yet another milestone with them and your family.
As a result, we’ve collected a thorough selection of ruby wedding anniversary wishes for your reference and convenience. Whatever you want to say, you’ll be able to say it here without any difficulty. We would appreciate it if you could send your congratulations and best wishes to them on their fortieth wedding anniversary. Your insignificant remarks may bring them great delight on their 40th wedding anniversary.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- 300 Most Likely To Questions – Best List of All Time
- 230 Motivational Trust Quotes That Improve Your Perspective on Life
- 180 Pain Quotes And Sayings For Calm And Motivation
- 300 Inspirational Attitude Quotes to Improve Your Personality
- 175 Patience Quotes About Patience And Understanding In Difficult Times
- 200 Self Love Quotes About Loving Yourself With Love Images
- 60 Best Happy Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Niece and Nephew
- 145 Inspirational Quotes on Journey
- 200 Funny Christmas Wishes, Merry Christmas Messages and Quotes
- 180 Famous Quotes on Life, Love, and Success
- 100 APJ Abdul Kalam Quotes That Will Inspire You to Never Give Up
- 200 Sympathy Quotes What to Write in a Sympathy Messages
- 145 Inspirational Hard Work Quotes That Will Inspire
- 100 Inspirational Business Quotes To Get Inspire
- 200 Inspirational Quotes on Seniors – Graduation Senior Quotes
Life1 year ago
60 Strong Prayer For Boyfriend – Prayer For Lover Success, Blessings
Motivational4 years ago
677 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes
Motivational4 years ago
600 Inspirational Life Quotes To Motivate You Every Day
Friendship1 year ago
145 Happy Birthday Paragraph For Best Friend: Long and Beautiful Bff paragraph
Life1 year ago
28 Amazing Good Morning Quotes and Wishes with Beautiful Images
Life3 years ago
100 Inspirational Buddha Quotes And Sayings That Will Enlighten You
Motivational3 years ago
347 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes (Inspiring)
Life3 years ago
35 Good Morning Quotes And Images That Will Inspire Your Day