Inspirational Words of Wisdom: Quotes about cute things are frequently used to communicate feelings of adoration, admiration, and appreciation. They can also be used to bring a smile to someone’s face or to make them laugh out loud. It’s up to the reader to determine how adorable a quote is. One school of thought maintains that an emoji of a bear that simply has the word “cute” written next to it is not cute at all because it does not convey any real feeling whatsoever. On the other hand, for some people, this may very well be the cutest emoji they have ever seen. The following is a collection of some of our favorite cute quotes that you can use to express how much a certain person means to you.
Cute Quotes to Brighten Up Your Life – Reading motivational quotes can help you become more motivated, which in turn can help you lead a life that is happier and more fulfilling. Quotes about cute things are a great way to lift your spirits and make your day more enjoyable. You don’t need to look any further if you’re looking for the best quotes to brighten up your day or to share with the people you care about… These inspiring quotations are compiled here exclusively for your perusal. These charming quotations touch on a wide range of topics related to life, such as love, happiness, the passing of time, and many other topics. They are uplifting, humorous, poetic, lovely, and inspiring all at the same time.
Which are your favorite cute quotes? Reading motivational phrases and sayings is a wonderful way to improve our mindsets as well as the quality of our lives. It is my sincere hope that reading these humorous quotations has helped lift your spirits and made your day a little bit brighter. Have you found any meaning in these quotes? Which one of these humorous sayings was your favorite, and why? Tell us in the section below designated for comments. We are very interested in learning every detail about it.
Most Famous Cute Quotes and Saying
1. “Cute is when a person’s personality shines through their looks.” – Natalie Portman
2. If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal. Not to people or things.
3. Courage is knowing what not to fear.
4. One day, you will wake up and there won’t be any more time to do the things you’ve always wanted. DO IT NOW.
5. Don’t worry be happy.
6. The happiest people don’t have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything.
7. “If life is a bowl of cherries, then what am I doing in the pits?” – Erma Bomback
8. Everything looks cute when it’s small. – Cynthia Rawley
9. My mission is to make the world happy and cute and to love everyone. I think I’m doing a pretty good job. – Poppy
10. Never underestimate yourself.
11. If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of funny dog quotes to make you LOL with your furry best friends.
12. “As hard as I try to sound tough and dark, I still sound cute.”- Jenny Lewis
13. The only rule is don’t be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in. – Paris Hilton
14. “Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood.” – Helen Keller
15. “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.” – Confucius
16. “I believe in a lively disrespect for most forms of authority.” – Rita Mae Brown
17. Don’t try to be what you’re not. If you’re nervous, be nervous. If you’re shy, be shy. It’s cute. – Adriana Lima
18. “The chief danger in life is that you may take too many precautions.” – Alfred Adler
19. Thankfully, I have other skills than just standing there and looking cute. – Frances Bean Cobain
20. People see me as cute, but I’m so much more than that. – Ashley Tisdale
21. You might also like these hug quotes for when you need one.
22. Always wear cute pajamas to bed, you’ll never know who u will meet in your dreams. – Joel Madden
23. Would you believe in what you believe in if you were the only one who believed it?
24. “I’ve never been that cute kid that was forgiven for being naughty.” – Richard C. Armitage
25. “Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” – Isaac Asimov
26. “Everything looks cute when it’s small.” – Cynthia Rawley
27. “Half our life is spent trying to find something to do with the time we have rushed through life trying to save.” ~ Will Smith
28. “The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply.” ~ Khalil Gibran
29. I don’t get cute, I get drop-dead gorgeous. – Alyssa Edwards
30. Cute is when a person’s personality shines through their looks. – Natalie Portman
31. Disrespect is tired. Shade is old. Sipping ‘tea’ isn’t cute. But loving, supporting, giving, being grateful and perpetuating light, is. – Grace Gealey
32. “Whatever you are, be a good one.” – Abraham Lincoln
33. When people get older, they get bitter or get cute. – Kim Shattuck
34. “Just give me a comfortable couch, a dog, a good book, and a woman. Then if you can get the dog to go somewhere and read the book, I might have a little fun.”— Groucho Marx
35. Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage. – Anais Sin
36. “I think people should look cute all the time.” – Rachel Zoe
37. “That’s the secret to life… replace one worry with another…” – Charlie Brown
38. I have very short hair. It’s the only cute haircut I think I’ve ever had. – Jamie Lee Curtis
39. Whatever you are, be a good one. – Abraham Lincoln
40. You don’t need really expensive clothes to look cute. – Christy Romano
41. “Life must be lived as play.” – Plato
42. I love shifting between being super cute and aggressive. It’s funny. – Sigrid
43. “Character develops itself in the stream of life.” – Wolfgang Von Johann Goethe
44. Life is funny. Things change, people change, but you will always be you, so stay true to yourself and never sacrifice who you are for anyone. – Zayn Malik
45. Your dream doesn’t have an expiration date.
46. “Man may have discovered fire, but women discovered how to play with it.”— Candace Bushnell
47. There’s nothing that can help you understand your beliefs more than trying to explain them to an inquisitive child. – Frank A. Clark
48. I myself never feel that I’m sexy. If people call me cute, I am happier. – Coco Lee
49. I’ve never been that cute kid that was forgiven for being naughty. – Richard C. Armitage
50. “Always wear cute pajamas to bed, you’ll never know who u will meet in your dreams.” – Joel Madden
Short Cute Quotes For Love
52. “I have a crush on your mind. I fell for your personality. Your looks are just a bonus.”— The Notebook
53. Character develops itself in the stream of life. – Wolfgang Von Johann Goethe
54. We were together. I forget the rest. – Walt Whitman
55. I don’t think you can define love. – Harry Styles
56. Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious. – Brendan Gill
57. Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life. – Pablo Picasso
58. The courage to imagine the otherwise is our greatest resource, adding color and suspense to all our life. – Daniel Boorstin
59. “We were together. I forget the rest.” – Walt Whitman
60. Confidence is very sexy. You could be not cute at all and have such confidence. – Kirsten Dunst
61. If I’m traveling, I’ll pack socks in my bag – really cute furry ones. – Nicki Minaj
62. Love is a two-way street constantly under construction. – Carroll Bryant
63. Be such a beautiful soul that people crave your vibes.
64. “It wasn’t love at first sight. It took a full five minutes.” — Lucille Ball
65. Live life to the fullest. – Ernest Hemingway
66. I believe in a lively disrespect for most forms of authority. – Rita Mae Brown
67. Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans. – John Lennon
68. The best feeling is when you look at him…and he is already staring.
69. I’m old, but I’m still cute and strong. And very butch. – Geraldo Rivera
70. I am absolutely, definitely, positively, unquestionably, beyond any doubt, in love with you.
71. Goats are really cute, especially little ones. But they do smell a little bit. – Jacob Tremblay
72. “The being in love is better than the falling in love.”— Simply Irresistible
73. Some of the greatest things in life are unseen; that’s why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry or dream.
74. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. – Mae West
75. I always make sure my lashes look cute. – Madison Beer
76. Let us live so that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry. – Mark Twain
77. To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance. – Oscar Wilde
78. I don’t want to be your favorite or your best. I want to be your only and forget the rest.
79. “Love is like Pi: natural, irrational, and very important.”— Lisa Hoffman
80. “True love stories never have endings.” – Richard Bach
81. Roses are red; violets are blue, I am truly, madly, deeply in love with you.
82. The first thing I imagined when I saw the word ‘love’ is you.
83. I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody. – Bill Cosby
84. “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.”— Charles Schulz
85. Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light. – Helen Keller
86. Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood. – Helen Keller
87. I was naturally skinny and had braces, so I wasn’t a cute model. – Amanda Seyfried
88. “Love is the answer, but while you’re waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty interesting questions.” — Woody Allen
89. Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is God’s gift, that’s why we call it the present. – Joan Rivers
90. It’s very hard to be a good actor, you know. It’s easy to be cute. – John Belushi
91. I don’t really have a type of guy I like. It’s just like nice guys, cute boys I mean, ones that are funny. – Emma Roberts
92. If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of The Notebook quotes from the movie.
93. “Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties.”— Jules Renard
94. “Love thy neighbor — and if he happens to be tall, debonair, and devastating, it will be that much easier.”— Mae West
95. I love nerdy, cute, quirky boys who don’t take themselves too seriously. – Ariana Grande
96. A real girl isn’t perfect and a perfect girl isn’t real. – Harry Styles
97. Life is worth living as long as there’s a laugh in it. – L.M. Montgomery
98. Cute accessories always help bring out your outfit and pull it all together. – Ciara
99. For me, saying ‘I’m bossy’ is a cute, tongue-in-cheek way of saying that I’m in control of my life. – Kelis
100. It’s a funny thing about life; if you refuse to accept anything but the best, you very often get It. – W. Somerset Maugham
Cute quotes for him | Cute quotes for her
102. “You`re not only my love… you`re my air, and I cannot live without you.”
103. “Forever isn’t long at all when I’m with you.”~ Winnie the Pooh
104. “No one else matters when I look into your eyes.”
105. “I love you the way a drowning man loves air. And it would destroy me to have you just a little.”- Rae Carson
106. “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” ~ Hermann Hesse
107. “I’ve fallen in love many times… but always with you.”
108. I love you not only for who you are, but for who I am when I am with you! ~ Roy Croft
109. “Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze.” – Elinor Glyn
110. “Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint you can on it.” ~ Danny Kaye
111. “Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.”― Carl Sandburg
112. “My night has become a sunny dawn because of you.”~ Ibn Abbad
113. “The power of your smile should never be underestimated. It melts my heart and touches my soul.”
114. “Because I have loved life, I shall have no sorrow to die.”― Amelia Burr
115. “You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.” – Oscar Wilde
116. “I am in love with you and this reality is far better than my dreams.”
117. “I like girls who eat Carrots. ~ Louis Tomlinson” ― One Direction
118. “Everyday I fall in love with you more and more. Except yesterday, yesterday you were pretty annoying.”
119. “The purpose of life is a life of purpose.”― Robert Byrne
120. “You make me smile for no reason whatsoever, You make me laugh at the unfunniest things, But most of all, you make me love you.”- Anonymous
121. “I love you from my head tomatoes.”
122. “Life is the game that must be played.” ~ Edwin Arlington Robinson
123. “Maybe I’ll just give up on boys. Okay, maybe not. I mean they’re just so cute!” ― Jillian Dodd
124. “Come live in my heart and pay no rent.” – Samuel Lover
125. “I always knew looking back on my tears would bring me laughter, but I never knew looking back on my laughter would make me cry.”― Cat Stevens
126. “I don’t think you can define love.” ― Harry Styles
127. “You’ve a place in my heart no one else could have.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
128. “Sometimes I wonder how you put up with me. Then I remember, oh I put up with you. So we’re even.”
129. “Life is like a beautiful melody, only the lyrics are messed up.”― Hans Christian Andersen
130. “Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.” – Nicholas Sparks
131. “I am absolutely, definitely, positively, unquestionably, beyond any doubt, in love with you.”
The Best Inspirational Cute Quotes On Life
133. There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.
134. He who is not everyday conquering some fear has not learned the secret of life. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
135. The universe is change; our life is what our thoughts make It. – Marcus Aurelius
136. Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint you can on It. – Danny Kaye
137. Life is like a cup of coffee or tea. No matter how bitter it may be, it is always enjoyable. – Jason Wong
138. We are here to add what we can to life, not to get what we can from life. – William Osler
139. Life is like playing a violin in public and learning the instrument as one goes on. – Samuel Butler
140. Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm & constant. – Socrates
141. You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear. – Oscar Wilde
142. Don’t make friends who are comfortable to be with. Make friends who will force you to lever yourself up. – Thomas J. Watson
143. Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends leave footprints in your heart. – Eleanor Roosevelt
144. I wanna be the reason behind your smile because surely you are the reason behind mine.
145. There’s always room for love. You just have to move a few things around.
146. Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule. – Samuel Butler
147. If life doesn’t offer a game worth playing, then invent a new one. – Anthony J. D’angelo
148. Sweet is the memory of distant friends! Like the mellow rays of the departing sun, it falls tenderly, yet sadly, on the heart. – Washington Irving
149. In the arena of human life the honors and rewards fall to those who show their good qualities in action. – Aristotle
150. There are three ingredients to the good life; learning, earning, and yearning. – Christopher Morley
151. I talk about you like you put stars in the sky.
152. If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.
153. A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are. – Unknown
154. Love is like driving a car at night. You never see further than your headlights, but you can make the whole trip that way.
155. When life is sweet, say thank you and celebrate. And when life is bitter, say thank you and grow. – Anmol Andore
156. When a wolf doesn’t want to do something, they look really cute. – Michelle Paver
157. You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. – Dr. Seuss
158. You will find that it is necessary to let things go; simply for the reason that they are heavy.
159. I’d rather spend one moment holding you than a lifetime knowing I never could.
160. To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone, and a funnybone. – Reba McEntire
161. Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower. – Hans Christian Anderson
162. You can’t blame gravity for falling in love. – Albert Einstein
163. It’s easy to fall in love. The hard part is finding someone to catch you. – Bertrand Russell
164. I was probably the only revolutionary referred to as cute. – Abbie Hoffman
165. A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down. – Arnold H. Glasgow
166. The truth is everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for. – Bob Marley
167. True friendship resists time, distance, and silence. – Isabel Allende
168. Ultimately the bond of all companionship, whether in marriage or in friendship, is conversation. – Oscar Wilde
169. True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable. – David Tyson
170. You may only be someone in the world, but to someone else, you may be the world.
171. Keep away from those who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you believe that you too can become great. – Mark Twain
172. In the book of life, the answers aren’t in the back. – Charlie Brown
173. Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. – Marcel Proust
174. Life is my college. May I graduate well, and earn some honors! – Louisa May Alcott
Inspirational Words of Wisdom – Cute Quotes
176. “You’re born cute. Babies are cute. Not hard to guess why – it’s so everyone will forgive them for being such a pain. You grow a little older, and people say, what beautiful hair, or get a load of those baby blues,’ or something nice that keeps you thinking you’re still on the cuteness track. Then you hit twelve or thirteen and boom, they tell you everything needs fixing.” ― Peter Abrahams
177. “Confidence is very sexy. You could be not cute at all and have such confidence.” — Kirsten Dunst
178. “People see me as cute, but I’m so much more than that.” — Ashley Tisdale
179. “Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life.”
180. “I myself never feel that I’m sexy. If people call me cute, I am happier.” — Coco Lee
181. “You shouldn’t want to be like everyone else. Then you wouldn’t be like you.” – Cristina Henriquez
182. “I was laughing and he was too, and there we were, tangled up together in the water and sunshine. In a good kind of way.” – Jessi Kirby
183. “If you truly love someone, and the subject speaks a lie too for some reasons, you see that as the fun and lovely, and cute thing.” – Ehsan Sehgal
184. “For the first time in a long time, I want more than I have.” – Nicola Yoon
185. “Some days I think I look kind of cute, but other days I try to avoid the mirror.” ― David Alan Grier
186. “I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love.”— Marilyn Monroe
187. “You look like you. Only with the volume turned up.” – Rainbow Rowell
188. “I love shifting between being super cute and aggressive. It’s funny.” ― Sigrid
189. “Everything looks cute when it’s small.” ― Cynthia Rowley
190. “We girls, we’re tough, darling. Soft on the outside but, deep down, we’re tough.” – Kristen Ashley
191. “I love dressing up. It’s the best part of being a girl, I think.” – Emma Roberts
192. “Life is funny. Things change, people change, but you will always be you, so stay true to yourself and never sacrifice who you are for anyone.” – Zayn Malik
193. “There comes a time in every woman’s life where she will decide to eat cookie dough. It is when and how that truly defines her.” – Solange Nicole
194. “My style is simple, kinda girly, but with a bit of an edge.” – Erin Heatherton
195. “I’m in love with him. Completely. Absolutely. Tragically.” – Katie Kacvinsky
196. “Faith is Hope on a treadmill. Love is the reason we stay on.” – Solange Nicole
197. “Every girl should use what Mother Nature gave her before Father Time takes it away.” – Laurence J. Peter
198. “I feel more human when I compare the cuteness of a lizard to a newborn child’s sweetness. Both are God’s creations filled with precious innocence” ―
199. If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Cinderella quotes about following your dreams.
200. “Love is the most integral function of our lives. That is why LOVE is only one letter away from LIVE.” – Kamand Kojouri
201. “A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.” – Coco Chanel
202. “The only rule is don’t be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in.” — Paris Hilton
203. “A wise girl knows her limits, a smart girl knows that she has none.” – Marilyn Monroe
204. “A cute outfit can really make your day. If I wear something I look good in, my mood just goes way up.” — Jennette McCurdy
205. “Thankfully, I have other skills than just standing there and looking cute.” — Frances Bean Cobain
206. “Don’t try to be what you’re not. If you’re nervous, be nervous. If you’re shy, be shy. It’s cute.” — Adriana Lima
207. “My goal is to give girls and boys a different idea of expression. It’s not always about looking pretty or cute. It’s about expressing yourself however that may be, even if that’s being silly or goofy or weird.” — Sia
208. “You don’t need really expensive clothes to look cute.” — Christy Romano
209. “Some girls are just born with glitter in their veins.” – Paris Hilton
210. “I try to look cute all the time.” ― Sloane Stephens
211. “Everything looks cute when it’s small.” — Cynthia Rawley
212. “I don’t get cute, I get drop-dead gorgeous.” — Alyssa Edwards
213. “Cute accessories always help bring out your outfit and pull it all together.” ― Ciara
214. “My mission is to make the world happy and cute and to love everyone. I think I’m doing a pretty good job.” ― Poppy
215. “A real girl isn’t perfect and a perfect girl isn’t real.” – Harry Styles
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- 57 Inspirational Christmas Messages to Write in a Card
- 40 Happy New Year Spiritual Quotes, Messages and Wishes
- 45 Christmas Eve Messages for Friends
- 55 Happy Birthday Wishes for Boss
- 50 Good Luck Messages for Exams
- 50 Inspirational Quotes About Love
- 115 Sweet and Happy Romantic Birthday Wishes – Birthday Messages
- 35 Best Quotes On Good Person and Inspirational Sayings
- 70 Brother Quotes – Best, Famous, Love and Funny
- 45 Trust Quotes On Honesty and Sayings
- 45 Motivational Inspirational Quotes That Will Inspire You
- 35 Best Quotes On Teamwork and Associations Gathering Collaboration
- 70 Inspirational Quotes For Work – Motivation To Hard Work
- 100 Inspirational Business Quotes To Get Inspire
- 145 Inspirational Hard Work Quotes That Will Inspire
- Life3 months ago
60 Strong Prayer For Boyfriend – Prayer For Lover Success, Blessings
- Motivational Messages5 years ago
677 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes
- Friendship4 months ago
145 Happy Birthday Paragraph For Best Friend: Long and Beautiful Bff paragraph
- Motivational Messages5 years ago
600 Inspirational Life Quotes To Motivate You Every Day
- Life3 years ago
28 Amazing Good Morning Quotes and Wishes with Beautiful Images
- Motivational Messages5 years ago
347 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes (Inspiring)
- Life6 months ago
100 Inspirational Buddha Quotes And Sayings That Will Enlighten You
- Life7 months ago
35 Good Morning Quotes And Images That Will Inspire Your Day