Health And Wellness Quotes: You just read an article that contained some of the best quotes on health and wellness. You can also use these quotes to remind yourself to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Both health and overall wellness benefit from each other. When the body is healthy, the spirit and the mind are also healthy. In addition, a healthy spirit and mind function exceptionally well in comparison to those of unhealthy individuals. The state of our health plays a significant role in our lives; without it, we would never be able to accomplish the things that are truly ours to do.
Someone once told me, “Have a life so that you can have the world.” Therefore, it is imperative that you maintain a healthy lifestyle and follow your own path through life. Get your life on track by accomplishing the goals you’ve set for it. The achievement of wellness is a worthy goal. If you have been kind to other people and have done what is right for them, then you have truly done a good job, and one day the world will reward you with a lot of happiness.
But these days, health and wellness constitute a sizable industry in their own right. You are well aware that each of us has only one life, and if your health is poor, you will never be able to enjoy the life you have been given. You are going to really enjoy the following collection of “health and wellness quotes” from famous authors, which I have shared with you.
1. The greatest wealth is health. – Virgil
2. Money cannot buy health, but I’d settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair. – Dorothy Parker
3. I have chosen to be happy because it is good for my health. – Voltaire
4. The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.
5. Don’t stop now.
6. We need to change the culture of this topic and make it OK to speak about mental health and suicide. – Luke Richardson
7. You don’t have to go fast… you just have to go.
Quotes About Health
8. To get rich never your risk your health. For it is the truth that health is the wealth of wealth. – Richard Baker
9. To keep the body in good health is a duty otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear. Buddha
10. It is not the bruises on the body that hurt. It is the wounds of the heart and the scars on the mind. – Aisha Mirza
11. You can enjoy life and be healthy at the same time.
12. A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor’s book. – Irish proverb
13. A healthy lifestyle is something we refine over time, not overnight.
14. Health is a state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity. – World Health Organization
15. It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver. – Mahatma Gandhi
16. Our bodies are our gardens – our wills are our gardeners. – William Shakespeare
17. And every person can benefit from talking to somebody. I’m the most anti-medication person, but some people need medicine, and there was a time where I needed some too. – Miley Cyrus
18. Health is a state of body. Wellness is a state of being. – J. Standord
19. Your body hears everything your mind says. -Naomi Judd
20. Let your body be your holy temple. – Lailah Gifty Akita
21. The best doctor gives the least medicines. – Benjamin Franklin
22. The existence of illness in the body may no doubt be called a shadow of the true illness that is held by a man in his mind. – Hazrat Khan
23. It never gets easier. You just get better at it.
24. Every living cell in your body is made from the food you eat. If you consistently eat junk food then you’ll have a junk body. – Jeanette Jenkins
25. Half the costs of illness are wasted on conditions that could be prevented. – Dr. Joseph Pizzorno
26. Wellness is a connection of paths: knowledge and action. – Joshua Holtz
27. Wellness is the complete integration of body, mind, and spirit – the realization that everything we do, think, feel, and believe has an effect on our state of well-being. – Greg Anderson
28. He who has health has hope and he who has hope has everything. – Arabian Proverb
29. The secret to getting ahead is getting started.
30. Shift the focus from what your body looks like to what it can do.
31. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
32. People who laugh actually live longer than those who don’t laugh. Few persons realize that health actually varies according to the amount of laughter. – James J. Walsh
33. Each day is another chance to change your life.
34. Unfortunately, we force people to break the law in order to get any kind of mental health treatment. – Pete Earley
35. Health is a relationship between you and your body. – Terri Guillemets
36. The same voice that says “give up” can also be trained to say “keep going”.
37. The soul always knows what to do to heal itself. The challenge is to silence the mind. – Caroline Myss
38. The key to a healthy life is having a healthy mind. – Richard Davidson
39. The four keys to good health: a working digestive system, an alkaline body, low stress, and a joyful state of being.
40. Have a purpose and you won’t need motivation.
41. Never say the sky’s the limit when there are footprints on the moon.
42. Leave all the afternoon for exercise and recreation, which are as necessary as reading. I will rather say more necessary because health is worth more than learning. – Thomas Jefferson
43. What mental health needs are more sunlight, more candor, and more unashamed conversation. – Glenn Close
44. The groundwork for all happiness is good health. – Leigh Hunt
45. Health and wellness quotes
46. Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship. – Buddha
47. If you don’t do what’s best for your body, you’re the one who comes up on the short end. – Julius Erving
48. Self-care is not selfish. You cannot serve from an empty vessel. – Eleanor Brown
49. It’s ok to fail… consistent doesn’t mean perfect.
50. Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live. – Jim Rohn
51. The higher your energy level, the more efficient your body. The more efficient your body, the better you feel and the more you will use your talent to produce outstanding results. – Anthony Robbins
52. A man too busy to take care of his health is like a mechanic too busy to take care of his tools. – Spanish Proverb
53. I’ve always wanted to be in the health and wellness business. I try to encourage people to live a healthy lifestyle. – Mark Wahlberg
54. If you like the post office, you are going to LOVE national health care. – Anonymous
55. Of all the people on the planet, you talk to yourself more than anyone… make sure you’re saying the right things.
56. Health is worth more than learning. – Thomas Jefferson
57. Nothing changes if nothing changes.
58. Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
59. You are confined only by the walls you build yourself.
60. It’s no coincidence that four of the six letters in health heal. – Ed Northstrum
61. A healthy outside starts from the inside. – Robert Urich
62. A calm mind brings inner strength and self-confidence, so that’s very important for good health. – Dalai Lama
63. Small helpings. Sample a little bit of everything. These are the secrets of happiness and good health. – Julia Child
64. So many people spend their health gaining wealth, and then have to spend their wealth to regain their health. – A.J. Reb Materi
65. The longer I live the more I see that I am never wrong about anything and that all the pains that I have so humbly taken to verify my notions have only wasted my time. – George Bernard Shaw
66. Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it. – Josh Billings
67. We don’t need to be perfect… we just need to get started.
68. What drains your spirit drains your body. What fuels your spirit fuels your body. – Caroline Myss
69. Healthy is an outfit that looks different on everybody.
70. Your illness is not your identity. Your chemistry is not your character. – Pastor Rick Warren
71. Happiness is the highest form of health. – Dalai Lama
72. Laughing decreases blood pressure and increases blood flow. – Unknown
73. It’s not until you get tired that you see how strong you really are. – Shaun T
74. For the sake of our health, our children and grandchildren, and even our economic well-being, we must make protecting the planet our top priority. – David Suzuki
75. It’s not about being the best. It’s about being better than you were yesterday.
76. You can’t out-train a bad diet.
77. Health is a state of complete harmony of the body, mind, and spirit. When one is free from physical disabilities and mental distractions, the gates of the soul open.
Quotes About Wellness
79. Those who think they have no time for bodily exercise will sooner or later have to find time for illness. – Edward Stanley
80. What kind of wine goes with squats?
81. I go to the gym because I think my great personality could use a banging body.
82. If you fall, I’ll be there. Love, Your Yoga Mat.
83. Some things you have to do every day. Eating seven apples on Saturday night instead of one a day just isn’t going to get the job done. – Jim Rohn
84. Keeping your body healthy is an expression of gratitude to the whole cosmos- the trees, the clouds, everything. – Thich Nhat Hanh
85. If you keep good food in your fridge, you will eat good food. – Errick McAdams
86. Health and cheerfulness mutually beget each other. – Joseph Addison
87. Today is your day to start fresh, to eat right, to train hard, to live healthy, to be proud. – Bonnie Pfiester
88. Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can’t.
89. I need to get in shape. If I were murdered right now, my chalk outline would be a circle.
90. It always seems impossible until it’s done.
91. I’m not napping. This is savasana!
92. We don’t stop exercising because we grow old… we grow old because we stop exercising
93. There should be a calorie refund for things that didn’t taste as good as expected.
94. Most people have no idea how good their body is designed to feel. – Kevin Trudeau
95. A person too busy to take care of their health, is like a mechanic too busy to take care of their tools.
96. Fall in love with taking care of your body.
97. Yoga pants. Because jeans are stressful and you don’t need that in your life.
98. Don’t give up on your dreams. Keep sleeping.
99. Life has its ups and downs, we call them squats.
100. She believed she could, so she did.
101. I’m in a good place right now. Not emotionally – I’m just at the gym.
102. Everything you do now, is for your future.
103. Sorry for what I said before I yoga-ed.
104. I’ve got 99 problems and I’m gonna go to yoga and solve about 53 of them.
105. A healthy lifestyle is something we refine over time – not overnight.
106. A healthy attitude is contagious but don’t wait to catch it from others. Be a carrier. – Tom Stoppard
107. They say money can’t buy happiness… but it can buy yoga classes. And that’s basically the same thing.
108. If you have time for Facebook, you have time for exercise.
109. Healing is a matter of time, but it is sometimes also a matter of opportunity. – Hippocrates
110. The body achieves what the mind believes.
111. I do yoga so that I can stay flexible enough to kick my own arse if necessary.
112. A year from now, you’ll wish you had started today.
113. Those obsessed with health are not healthy; the first requisite of good health is a certain calculated carelessness about oneself. – Sydney J. Harris
114. Workouts are my happy hour.
115. Peanut butter is the glue that holds this body together.
116. You can’t please everyone… you’re not an avocado.
117. The gym doesn’t ask silly questions, the gym understands.
118. I got 99 problems but I’m going to the gym and ignoring all of them.
119. Change your body by changing your thoughts.
120. It’s important to point out that mental health is more about wellness rather than sickness. – Matt Purcell
121. Stop rewarding yourself with food. You are not a dog.
122. To insure good health: eat lightly, breathe deeply, live moderately, cultivate cheerfulness, and maintain an interest in life. – William Londen
123. Life is not merely to be alive, but to be well. – Marcus Valerius Martialis
124. Exercise in the morning, before your brain figures out what you’re doing.
125. Give a man health and a course to steer; and he’ll never stop to trouble about whether he’s happy or not. – George Bernard Shaw
126. The best project you will ever work on is you.
127. Respect your body. It’s the only one you get.
128. The only time Success comes before Work is in the dictionary.
129. You can’t pour from an empty cup. Take care of yourself first.
Famous Health Quotes About Mental Wellbeing
131. You can’t stop the waves, but you can learn to surf. – Jon Kabat-Zinn
132. It is health that is real wealth – Gandhi.
133. Rule your mind or it will rule you.
134. We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves.
135. The decent method you follow is better than the perfect method you quit – Tim Ferris.
136. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. – Aristotle.
137. The awareness that health is dependent upon habits that we control makes us the first generation in history that to a large extent determines its own destiny. – Jimmy Carter
138. The concept of total wellness recognizes that our every thought, word, and behavior affects our greater health and well-being. And we, in turn, are affected not only emotionally but also physically and spiritually. – Greg Anderson
139. Just remember the letter ‘S’: salads, stir-fries, scrambles, soups, smoothies, and sushi. You can’t go wrong with the letter ‘S’ – Harley Pasternak.
140. Eat food, not too much, mostly plants – Michael Pollan.
141. You can’t stop waves, but you can learn how to surf – John Kabat-Zinn.
142. But the real secret to lifelong good health is actually the opposite: Let your body take care of you. – Deepak Chopra
143. Time and health are two precious assets that we don’t recognize and appreciate until they have been depleted. – Denis Waitley
144. Take care of your body, it’s the only place you have to live – Jim Rohn.
145. Your mind will take the shape of what you frequently hold in thought, for the human spirit is colored by such impressions.” – Marcus Aurelias
146. The quality of your sleep depends on the quality of your day – Deepak Chopra.
147. Exercise is king. Nutrition is queen. Put them together and you have got a kingdom – Jack Lalanne.
148. When you start eating food without labels, you no longer need to count the calories – Amanda Kraft.
149. Continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection – Mark Twain.
150. What we are today comes from our thoughts of yesterday, and our present thoughts build our life of tomorrow. Our life is the creation of our mind.
151. Without peace, all other dreams vanish and are reduced to ashes. – Jawaharlal Nehru
152. Progress, not perfection – Kimberly Snyder.
153. If every eight-year-old in the world is taught meditation, we will eliminate violence from the world within one generation. – Dalai Lama
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- 170 Best Dance Quotes That Will Happy And Inspire
- 215 Funny Quotes – Funniest Quotes Of The All Time
- 230 Best Quotes on Fake Friends And Fake People
- 205 Inspirational Loyalty Quotes – Best Quotes About Loyalty
- 227 Love of My Life Quotes For Your True Love To Share With Your Soulmate
- 216 Heart Touching Quotes About Love And Life That Will Celebrating
- 210 Disappointment Quotes to Help You – Inspirational Words of Wisdom
- 240 Unpopular Opinions That People Are Sharing on the internet
- 200 Health And Wellness Quotes to Motivate and Inspire You For A Healthy Mindset
- 142 Long Distance Relationship Messages And Relationship Sayings
- 174 Best Crush Quotes to Help You Express Your Feelings
- 210 Heartfelt Emotional Quotes on Love and Life
- 60 Bible Verses For Anxiety And Worry
- 100 Confucius Quotes & Sayings That Will Guide Your Life
- 80 Humanity Quotes About Kindness That Will Touch Your Heart
Life1 year ago
60 Strong Prayer For Boyfriend – Prayer For Lover Success, Blessings
Motivational4 years ago
677 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes
Friendship1 year ago
145 Happy Birthday Paragraph For Best Friend: Long and Beautiful Bff paragraph
Motivational4 years ago
600 Inspirational Life Quotes To Motivate You Every Day
Life2 years ago
28 Amazing Good Morning Quotes and Wishes with Beautiful Images
Life3 years ago
100 Inspirational Buddha Quotes And Sayings That Will Enlighten You
Motivational3 years ago
347 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes (Inspiring)
Life3 years ago
35 Good Morning Quotes And Images That Will Inspire Your Day