Inspirational Prayer Quotes: Daily prayer is an important part of our faith journey with Christ. We need to change how we think about prayer. We shouldn’t think of prayer as a chore. The God who made the universe has made it possible for us to talk to Him, which is a great honor.
He wishes he could talk to us. He wants us to know who He is. He was hoping to fall in love with you. He wants you to tell him everything about your life, even things that might not seem important. I hope that these prayer quotes will not only give you hope but also inspire you to start praying in a new way. Find a place you know well where you can be alone with God every day.
♥ Dear Lord,
We come to you in humility and gratitude. We thank you for all the blessings you have bestowed upon us and for the love and guidance you provide.
We ask for your continued guidance and protection in our lives. Help us to make wise decisions and to always strive to do what is right. Give us the strength and courage to face the challenges that come our way and to always trust in your plan for us.
We pray for those who are suffering, for those who are in need, and for those who are lost. We ask for your healing hand to be upon them and for your love and light to guide them.
We also pray for peace and unity in our world. Help us to love and respect one another, regardless of our differences.
Thank you for your never-ending love and grace. We trust in you and know that all things work together for good for those who love you.
In Jesus’ name, we pray, Amen.
♥ Dear Lord,
We also lift up to you those who are struggling emotionally and mentally. We pray for their healing and for the love and support of those around them.
We pray for those who are facing financial struggles and for those who are facing unemployment. We ask that you provide for their needs and guide them toward stability and security.
We also pray for our leaders and those in positions of authority. We ask that you guide them to make wise and just decisions for the benefit of all people.
We pray for the safety and well-being of our families and loved ones. We ask that you protect them and bring them peace and joy.
We thank you for all the blessings you have given us and we ask that you continue to bless us and guide us on our journey. We trust in your love and grace, always. Amen.
1. A prayer for those in the path of Florence… May our prayers bring safety to everyone very soon. God bless all.” – Roya piragar
2. “Prayer is not asking. It is a longing of the soul. It is daily admission of one’s weakness. It is better in prayer to have a heart without words than words without a heart.” – Mahatma Gandhi
3. “Prayer is the key of the morning and the bolt of the evening.” – Mahatma Gandhi
4. “Prayer is not asking for what you think you want, but asking to be changed in ways you can’t imagine.” – Kathleen Norris
5. “Prayer is when you talk to God; meditation is when you listen to God.” – Diana Robinson
6. “Prayer is the simplest form of speech that infant lips can try.” – William Wordsworth
7. “Prayer is not asking for what you think you want, but asking to be changed in ways you can’t imagine.” – John Ortberg
8. “Prayer is not asking God for love, but asking God to help us love.” – Mother Teresa
9. “Prayer is not asking God to do something for you, it’s asking God to do something with you.” – Mother Teresa
10. “Prayer is not asking God to do something for us, but asking God to do something in us.” – R.A. Torrey
Quotes about Prayer
11. “You are in my thoughts and prayers. Never underestimate the power of one small prayer. God hears the heart, not the words. Prayers to god.” – Unknown
12. “When we pray for others, god listens to you and blesses them. So when you are safe and happy, remember that someone is praying for you.” – Unknown
13. “Prayer preserves temperance, suppresses anger, restrains pride and envy, draws down the holy spirit into the soul and raises man to heaven.” – Unknown
14. “Prayer is not about changing God’s mind, but about letting God change our mind.” – Mark Batterson
15. “Prayer is the breath of the soul. It is the secret of spiritual power.” – R.A. Torrey
16. “Prayer is the road to peace. Loneliness is the road to prayer.” – Mother Teresa
17. “Prayer is the key that unlocks all the storehouses of God’s infinite grace and power.” – R.A. Torrey
18. “Prayer is the foundation of all spiritual progress. It is the key that unlocks all the storehouses of God’s infinite grace and power.” – R.A. Torrey
19. “Prayer is the spark that ignites the fire of the soul.” – Mother Teresa
20. “Prayer is not asking God to do our will, but asking God to help us do His will.” – Mother Teresa
Sincere Prayer Quotes
21. “Prayer is the way to enter into the presence of God.” – Mother Teresa
22. “Pray hardest when it’s hardest to pray.” – Unknown
23. “Any concern too small to be turned into a prayer is too small to be made into a burden.” – Unknown
24. “No one has failed who keeps trying and keeps praying.” – Unknown
25. “Many people don’t pray because they’ve learned to live without prayer.” – Unknown
26. “Constantly practice the habit of gazing inwardly upon God.” A.W. Tozer
27. “The more often we invite God into our ordinary moments, the more our eyes and hearts will notice Him working.” – Unknown
28. “We have to pray with our eyes on God, not on the difficulties.” Oswald Chambers
29. “Prayer should be the key of the day and the lock of the night.” – Unknown
30. “The sweetest time of the day is when you pray. Because you are talking to the one who loves you the most. – Unknown
Inspirational Prayer Quotes
31. “Not to pray because you do not feel fit to pray is like saying, “I will not take medicine because I am too ill.” Pray for prayer: pray yourself, by the Spirit’s assistance, into a praying frame.” – Charles Spurgeon
32. “You can see God from anywhere if your mind is set to love and obey Him.” A.W. Tozer
33. “Anything is a blessing which makes us pray.” – Charles Spurgeon
34. “When praying for the Lord’s will about something questionable, don’t give up if you don’t receive clear leading after one prayer; just keep on praying until God makes it clear.” Curtis Hutson
35. “Walking with God down the avenues of prayer we acquire something of His likeness, and unconsciously we become witnesses to others of His beauty and His grace.” E. M. Bounds
36. “Good things come to those who believe, better things come to those who are patient and the best things come to those who don’t give up.” – Unknown
37. “Never stop praying, even after God gave you what you prayed for.” – Unknown
38. “Prayer is the key that opens the door to the heart of God.” – Mother Teresa
39. “Prayer is the door through which the soul enters into the presence of God.” – Mother Teresa
40. “Prayer is the most important conversation of the day.” – Unknown
Prayer Quotes For Strength and Success
41. “Prayer Changes Everything.” – Unknown
42. “Prayer is the ladder by which we ascend to the throne of God.” – Mother Teresa
43. “Prayer is the key that unlocks the door of hope.” – Mother Teresa
44. “Prayer is not asking God to do something for us, but asking God to help us do something.” – Mother Teresa
45. “Prayer is the key that unlocks the door of faith.” – Mother Teresa
- 45 Good Night Prayers For Love
- 28 Best Opening Prayers for Church Service – The Lord’s Prayer
- 60 Strong Prayer For Girlfriend – Prayer For Lover Success, Blessings
- 228 Inspiring Prayer Quotes to Daily Motivation
- 45 Happy Birthday Prayers And Quotes For The Birthday
What Are Good Prayers?
When our prayers don’t seem to be answered, it’s easy to lose hope. But, don’t stop praying. Even though it seems like God isn’t doing anything, remember that God is always at work. Jacob fought with God, and I think you should, too. Jacob said, “I will not let you go unless you bless me.” Fight God until you win the battle.
Also, tell God exactly how you feel. He will not be disappointed. “Lord, I’m feeling down, please help me pray,” is a prayer I say sometimes. This is me showing the Lord that I’m not strong enough to keep praying without Him. Don’t give up the fight. Don’t give up before He responds. Don’t give up before you’ve really prayed to Him.
When you pray, look for Him and be honest with Him. “He knows” are two of the most important words to remember at all times, but especially when things are tough. Tell Him the truth, even though He already knows. Also, it helps to find another Christian brother or sister who will encourage you to pray every day.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- 35 Inspirational Good Morning Quotes with Beautiful Images
- Congratulations Messages For Coworkers for Promotion
- 80 Relationship Quotes For Her To Reignite Your Love
- 70 Sorrowful Quotes to Help You Cope with Heartache
- Sweet Good Morning Messages For Her to Brighten Her Day
- 80 Most Inspiring Quotes on Life, Love & Happiness
- 45 Inspirational Prayer Quotes
- 70 Short Motivational Quotes And Sayings
- 58 Short Love Quotes About Love and Life Lessons (Inspire)
- 40 Happy Birthday Wishes For a Little Girl
- 56 Good Morning Quotes and Wishes with Beautiful Images
- 60 Thank You Messages For Anniversary Wishes
- 38 Amazing Motivational And Inspirational Quotes
- Top 48 Funny Quotes Of The Day and Funny Pictures
- 56 Motivational Quotes About Life That Extremely Inspired
Life2 years ago
60 Strong Prayer For Boyfriend – Prayer For Lover Success, Blessings
Motivational5 years ago
677 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes
Friendship2 years ago
145 Happy Birthday Paragraph For Best Friend: Long and Beautiful Bff paragraph
Motivational5 years ago
600 Inspirational Life Quotes To Motivate You Every Day
Life2 years ago
28 Amazing Good Morning Quotes and Wishes with Beautiful Images
Life4 years ago
100 Inspirational Buddha Quotes And Sayings That Will Enlighten You
Motivational4 years ago
347 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes (Inspiring)
Life4 years ago
35 Good Morning Quotes And Images That Will Inspire Your Day