Jumma Mubarak: Jumma Mubarak literally means Happy Friday, where Jumma means “Friday” and Mubarak translates as “blessed”. Muslims offer weekly prayers on Friday at noon which is sacred to their religion and considered a holy day according to Islamic beliefs. Fridays are holy days for all Muslims around the world, so we want to send you our best wishes. Muslims spend this day praying very hard, giving generously, reading the Quran, and listening to Hadiths. On this very important day, you should greet other Muslims with greetings like Jumma Mubarak greetings and messages, along with heartfelt duas and blessings. Social media is another way to show these kinds of actions. You can look at these examples of Jumma Mubarak quotes and messages below if you need some ideas. How should I respond when someone says “Jummah Mubarak”? When someone wishes “Jummah Mubarak”, just reply back with the same sentence “Jummah Mubarak”.
Wrongful acts may keep us away from Allah’s blessings. So let us promise today to give up all the Haram works. May Allah accept us. Ameen!
- From the little evildoing to the enormous, may Allah pardon all of us on this valuable day and guide us in the right way. Jumma Mubarak to all.
- Dear friend, Jumma Mubarak to you and your family. Today is all about counting the blessings of life and expressing gratitude to Allah, so don’t miss the prayer!
Praying for this sacred day to grace our lives with holy blessings! Jumma Mubarak!
Jumma Mubarak to all of you. May Allah listen to our petitions and favor us this Friday by lessening all our troubles!
- We are indeed fortunate to live until another Friday! Have a blessed Jumma!
- Islam is the only religion designated by Allah. Let us get inspired by listening to the Jumma Khutbah today and follow the Islamic lifestyle every day!
Jumma Mubarak! Allah’s benevolence knows no boundary indeed, may He bless you!
On this precious day, may Allah give us the spiritual power to give up all the Harams. Happy Jumma!
All I wis ish that every Jummah prayer brings peace, joy, and forgiveness of Allah to all of your lives and strengthens your faith in Him. Jumma Mubarak.
Jumma Mubarak Wishes
Jumma Mubarak to you! May this day bring peace and serenity to you.
Wish you a blessed and pleasant Jummah. May this valuable day bring satisfaction to your heart and fill your life with the endowments of Allah!
May Allah grant you mercy for the sake of this holy day! Jumma Mubarak!
Wishing you a blessed Jumma. May all your prayers be heard today!
On the Jumma, all I pray is that may you be blessed with the favors of Allah, and your life is filled with good health, joy, love, and peace. Happy Friday.
Almighty Always accepts his repentance, apologizes for bad habits, and cries to Him for seeking mercy. So let us repent today for all of our sins from our hearts. May Allah accept our heartfelt regrets. Ameen!
May Allah protect us from the effects of Soytan and show us the right path in life. Jumma Mubarak to all of my Muslim brothers and sisters!
May Allah keep us away from all the Haram things, and may He enhance the Halal bread in our life. Jumma Mubarak!
Through the prayer of Jumma, we get closer to our Lord and He opens the heavenly door of His Rahmat to us. Wishing you a graceful Jumma!
Happy Jumma to you! Seek forgiveness to Allah on this blessed day!
May Allah shower every Muslim with his unconditional blessings. Jumma Mubarak!
Jummah Mubarak! I wish you and your family a blissful and blessed Jumma.
Among the best of your days is Friday. So, pray to Allah frequently on it to bless me, for such supplications of you will be presented to me.
Jumma Mubarak to you and your family. May Allah always let our hearts and psyches ready for the supplication of Him and keep us grateful for all His favors.
Jumma Mubarak to everyone! Let us seek mercy and make Dua to the Benevolent!
Let us give up all the wrong things that Benevolent and His messenger don’t like, and let us practice all the good things that may bring Allah’s Rehmat to our life!
Jumma Mubarak! May we be able to live by Allah’s orders till next Jumma!
Happy Jummah. May Almighty endows His numerous favors on you and your family every Friday!
We should not miss the chance to grab all the benefits of this auspicious day. So let us attend the Jumma salah as early as possible and get more Sawab from Allah!
How lucky we are to be able to stand before Allah and ask for forgiveness! Jumma Mubarak!
Happy Friday my friend. May you be blessed with peace of mind, good health,d uncountable favors of Allah!
Jumma Mubarak Messages
We all are afraid of being punished in Jahannam. So let us call Allah and ask his pardon. Jumma Mubarak!
Jumma is a valuable day that contains more sawab and brings uncountable blessings. May Allah allow us to do more worships of Him on this precious day!
Again the day of Rahmat- Jumma is here. May Allah bestow His blessings and mercy upon you and your family!
When you do the Jumma prayer, the Noor of Jumma shines in your life and your Imaan gets stronger. May Allah acknowledge your Jumma petitions!
May Allah strengthen our Iman so that we can follow all the orders of Him. Jumma Mubarak!
Allah has given us Islam so that we find the right way of living. May Allah give us the knowledge to realize the truth!
Allah has created heaven only for the followers of Him and His messenger. So let us promise today we will always follow Islam until our death. Jumma Mubarak!
The followers of the devil will be thrown to hell soon. So always be careful with his promptings of him!
Be happy while helping others, as Allah helps the person through you. May Allah give all of us the ability to help others! Jumma Mubarak.
May Allah keep us away from the wrong things that will take us away from Him and let us follow the good things that will take us closer to Him! Jumma Mubarak.
On this Jumma day, let us cry to the Almighty so that He might save us from the dangerous punishment of Jahannam!
If a man takes bath on Friday, cleans himself as much as he can, oils his hair, applies perfume available in his house, sets forth for the mosque, does not separate two people (to make a seat for himself), performs as many Prayers as written [by Allah] for him, remains silent when the Imam speaks, his sins between that Friday and the following Friday will be forgiven.
Isn’t it amazing that we hand over all our worries to Him and in return, Allah gives us blessings! So just keep praying and keep me in your prayers too.
Allah has created hell only for the Soytan and his followers. May the Benevolent never include us in them. Jumma Mubarak!
Along with the countless blessings and the basket of the mercy of Allah Jumma is again here. May Allah keep our Imaan strong in our hearts and grant us Forgiveness!
Making Dua for the others without knowing them is one of the exceptional beauties of Islam and in return, the angels would recommend it to Allah for you. Keep praying.
We are lucky that we are Muslim because Allah will save only Muslims from the punishment of Jahannam!
On this auspicious day of Jumma, There is nothing more precious gift than Dua to give someone. May Allah acknowledge all your dua in the Jumma petition!
Jumma Mubarak Dua
From petty mistakes to grave sins, nothing escapes Allah’s sight. May this Jumma allows us to ask for His mercy and blessings. Jumma Mubarak to you!
Jumma Mubarak. May this Jumma bring serenity, fortune, and faith to everyone.
Fridays hold different meanings in the hearts of all Muslims, as the joy of attending another Jumma floods our hearts. May Allah accept our prayers! Jumma Mubarak!
Wishing you a blessed and glorious Jumma! May our earnest prayers are heard by the Almighty today, and our sins are forgiven by His grace!
May this Jumma bear divine blessings for us! Wishing you a graceful Jumma!
Jumma Mubarak to everyone who has gathered to repent for mistakes and seek mercy! Oh Allah, show us the right path of life and grace us with your blessings!
Jumma Mubarak! Keep me in your dua, and I shall remember you in mine!
Jumma Mubarak Quotes
Do not choose Friday night among all other nights for Qiyam (night vigil prayer,) and do not choose Friday among all other days for fasting except that one of you have accustomed to. – Abu Hurairah (Radi-Allahu Anhu)
Allah will cover up on the day of resurrection the defects (faults) of the one who covers up the faults of the others in this world. – Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam)
On this day there is a time when no Muslim stands and prays, asking Allaah for something, but Allaah will grant him it. And The Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) gestured with his hands to indicate how short that time is. – Al-Bukhari – 893
Every Friday, attending the Jumma prayer, we feel the nearness of Allah. Jumma Mubarak!
Be not like the hypocrite who, when he talks, tells lies; when he gives a promise, he breaks it; and when he is trusted, he proves dishonest. – Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam)
Jumma Mubarak! Today is a special day for seeking forgiveness from the Almighty Allah!
May today’s holy Jumma brings everlasting peace to all the Muslim’s life. Jumma Mubarak to all!
Jumma Mubarak to you. May this blessed day bring eternal peace to your life.
- May Allah remove all of your sins and make you pure today. Jumma Mubarak.
- Happy Jumma to you. May Almighty shower you and your family with enduring peace and happiness on this sacred day!
- We all Muslims are brothers and sisters, so let us pray for each other today. Jumma Mubarak!
- You will lose the priceless reward of Allah if you forget Him and forget His Rahmat upon you. So let us always be thankful to Allah for His endless Rahmat on us. Jumma Mubarak to all!
- We know that happiness on this earth is not stable at all. Endless happiness exists only in heaven. And there is no way to enter heaven without worshiping Allah!
- Whoever Allah guides none can misguide, and whoever He allows falling astray, none can guide them aright. – The Holy Quran
- When you feel the weakness of your Iman, remember about the death, remember the darkness of the grave, you will find the cause of rectifying yourself. Jumma Mubarak!
- Don’t spend your life recklessly. Always remember that real life will begin just after death. So afraid Allah, afraid the hell!
- May the Almighty accept all our prayers, donations, and efforts and give us the highest rewards. Ameen!
- If we chase only the happiness of this earth, our eternal life will be spoiled. So let us accumulate some piety to make our eternal life pleasant. Stay blessed!
- Allah loves him, who loves Him and the prophet Mohammad (SAW). Jumma Mubarak!
- Listening to Khutbah and offering Jummah salah makes our Iman stronger. Jumma Mubarak to you all!
- If you don’t want to ruin your afterlife, don’t give the devil control over your psyche. May Almighty save us all. Jumma Mubarak!
- We are so lucky that we have got another Jumma in our life. Jumma Mubarak!
- Jumma Mubarak. Come to pray on schedule for the Jumma prayer and receive the reward of as much as offering a camel. – Sahih Al Bukhari – 929
- Allah has arranged all the unimaginable elements of happiness into his Jannat. And He declared that only the Mumins deserve it!
- Life on the earth is nothing. Eternal life begins just after death. So always think of making your eternal life successful. Have a blessed Jumma!
- May Allah purify you from all sins on this sacred day. Jumma Mubarak to all.
- May Allah grant all of your prayers on this holy Jumma. Jumma Mubarak to you!
- Whoever reads Surah Al-Kahf on the day of Jumu’ah will have a light that will shine from him from one Friday to the next. – Saheeh al-Jaami – 6470
- The five daily prayers, from one Jumuah to the next, and from one Ramadan to the next, are an expiation for whatever (sins) come in between, so long as one avoids major sins.
- If we follow Allah and His messenger’s order He will take over all the responsibilities of our life. Happy Jumma!
- Keep yourself far from envy; because it eats up and takes away good actions, like a fire eats up and burns woods. – Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam)
- Jumma Mubarak! Once on a day of Jumma, the messenger of Allah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) said- “ Allah the Almighty has made Jumma as the day of Eid” – Ibn Majah
- The five daily prayers, and from one Jumu’ah to the next, are an expiation for whatever sins come in between, so long as one does not commit any major sin. – Sahih Muslim – 233
- The day of blessings has come back again today. So let us get prepared to welcome it. Jumma Mubarak!
- When Friday comes, the angels sit at the doors of the mosque and record who comes to the Jumu`ah prayer. Then, when the imam comes out, the angels roll up their scrolls. – Abu Hurairah (Radi-Allahu Anhu)
- Our life on this earth will end through death, and then the real endless life will begin. May Allah make both our lives pleasant. Ameen!
- On this holy day, may Allah listen to all of your prayers. Jumma Mubarak!
On this holy Jumma, may Allah light up our hearts with the Noor of Iman. Ameen!
I leave behind me two things, The Quran and My Sunnah and if you follow these you will never go astray. – Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam)
Either some people stop neglecting the Friday prayers, or Allah will seal their hearts and they will be among the heedless. – Abu Hurairah (Radi-Allahu Anhu)
Jumma Mubarak Wishes for Friends
If the Almighty is with you, no creation of this Universe can do any harm to you. So let us worship only Allah!
Jumma Mubarak, friend. Nothing is more important today than attending the mosque and offering Jumma Salah! Jumma Mubarak quotes
Allah loves the worship of the younger people more than the older. So let us try our best to make the Almighty happy. Jumma Mubarak!
Jumma- the sixth day of Islamic week holds religious significance’s in every Muslim’s life. It is the prior concern to do prayer on Jumma and seek the blessings of Allah. With the above-mentioned Jumma Mubarak wishes and messages, you can wish your family, friends, colleagues, and relatives. Boost them up for doing more prayers on this graceful day and encourage them to ask for more blessings from Allah. You can also pick up your choice from these wishes and messages to use as a general post on your social media profile of yours. As Jumma holds a significant place in the life of a Muslim, the Jumma Mubarak wishes, and messages of our collections will help you to wish your close ones in the best way.
Happy Jumma. Remember Allah’s Rehmat in every step of your life and never be misguided by the Soytan!
The devil always tries to misguide us, but if you have real faith in the Almighty he will never be able to do any harm to you. Jumma Mubarak!
Always keep up your Iman and then you will never be defeated by the devil. Happy Jumma, my friend!
Allah listens to your worries when you pray diligently to Him. Jumma Mubarak to you!
May Allah keep you healthy and happy. Jumma Mubarak to you, my friend!
Jumma Mubarak, dear friend. I pray for you to never deviate from Islam’s teachings and imply the learnings in every step of your life. Stay blessed!
Our life on this earth is too short. It will be worthwhile if we spend this short time following the rules of Islam. Jumma Mubarak, my friend!
Jumma Mubarak! May Allah relieve you from every burden and comfort your soul.
On this holy day, hold out your hands in prayer and ask forgiveness for all the wrongdoings and mistakes! May Allah forgive you. Jumma Mubarak!
The devil is the main enemy in our life. Always fight the devil with your Iman on the Almighty. Jumma Mubarak, friend!
Friend, when life is hard, seek Allah’s Rahmat with the strongest faith of your heart, and He shall listen to you. Have a peaceful and happy Jumma!
Jumma Mubarak Status
The whole creation is surrounded by Allah’s favor and love. He always loves those who follow His orders. Happy Jumma!
Happy Friday! May you achieve Allah’s (SWT) countless Rehmat on this sacred day, and may He fulfill all of your demands!
Jumma Mubarak to you and your family. May Allah’s favor and love be always with you. You know that nothing is more precious than His support and love!
Prophet Mohammad (SAW) talked about Friday and said: ‘There is an hour on Friday and if a Muslim gets it while offering Salat (prayer) and asks something from Allah, then Allah will fulfill his demand.’ And he (the Prophet (SAW) pointed out the shortness of that particular time with his hands. Jumma Mubarak.
Allah always listens to His servant’s prayer, and only He can solve all of our difficulties. So always remember Him, and He will make you happy. Jumma Mubarak!
Happy Jumma to all. May Allah guide all of us in the right way and forgive our mistakes!
We all are sinners, but never be worried about getting Allah’s forgiveness because His kindness is endless. Happy Jummah!
Jummah Mubarak to all. Each moment of today is filled with Allah’s (SWT) special Rehmat. So spend all day remembering Him, and you will surely be rewarded!
Allah (SWT) created us all to worship only Him. You will find peace nowhere but only in remembering Him. Happy Jummah!
Jumma Mubarak SMS
The best day on which the sun has risen is Friday; on it, Adam was created. On it he was made to enter Paradise, he was expelled from it. And the last hour will take place on no day other than Friday. Jumma Mubarak.
May Allah forgive us and reward us with Jannatul Ferdous. Jumma Mubarak to everyone!
Attending the mosque let us seek mercy from the Benevolent Allah and make dua for ourselves and our family. Wishing you a graceful Jumma!
We should obey the holy Quran and sunnah in every step of our life. May Allah give us that spiritual power and patience. Jumma Mubarak to you!
Today only the lucky persons attend the holy Jumma Salah and ask for the Almighty’s forgiveness. May Allah include us in them every Friday. Jumma Mubarak!
Every Friday, Allah opens the heavenly doors of His Rahmat for the Muslims. Let us grab His favor offering Jumma Salat. Have a graceful Jumma!
Every Friday, the whole day, I feel a spiritual peace in my mind. On this holy day, from taking a bath to attending the Jumma Salah, everything is only for satisfying the Benevolent. Happy Jumma!
Allah has created Paradise only for Muslims. But to achieve it, we must be the perfect Muslim. Jummah Mubarak!
As Muslims, we always should follow Allah’s (SWT) order. May Allah (SWT) enlighten your life with His favor. Jumma Mubarak!
Jumma Mubarak Photo With Quote
Every moment we are looking for just money and happiness. Let us take a break today and look for divine peace. Happy Jumma!
During the Jummah Salah, let us make Dua to the Lord that He might save our life and wealth from any pandemic and disasters. Jumma Mubarak to all!
May Almighty bless the whole Muslim Ummah today and forever. Only He can save us from any pandemic and natural disasters. Jumma Mubarak!
Allah never makes anybody despondent who wants anything from Him. So let’s don’t miss the chance to get rewarded by Him. Jumma Mubarak!
You will find heavenly peace nowhere, but only in worshiping Allah. And only the believers feel it. Happy Jumma to all!
We all are chasing power and money. But should not we remember about the death, and should not we be afraid of Allah? Jumma Mubarak!
Allah is always ready to help His creatures. We just need to remember Him and ask for His kindness!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- 300 Most Likely To Questions – Best List of All Time
- 230 Motivational Trust Quotes That Improve Your Perspective on Life
- 180 Pain Quotes And Sayings For Calm And Motivation
- 300 Inspirational Attitude Quotes to Improve Your Personality
- 175 Patience Quotes About Patience And Understanding In Difficult Times
- 200 Self Love Quotes About Loving Yourself With Love Images
- 60 Best Happy Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Niece and Nephew
- 145 Inspirational Quotes on Journey
- 200 Funny Christmas Wishes, Merry Christmas Messages and Quotes
- 180 Famous Quotes on Life, Love, and Success
- 100 APJ Abdul Kalam Quotes That Will Inspire You to Never Give Up
- 200 Sympathy Quotes What to Write in a Sympathy Messages
- 145 Inspirational Hard Work Quotes That Will Inspire
- 100 Inspirational Business Quotes To Get Inspire
- 200 Inspirational Quotes on Seniors – Graduation Senior Quotes
Life1 year ago
60 Strong Prayer For Boyfriend – Prayer For Lover Success, Blessings
Motivational4 years ago
677 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes
Motivational4 years ago
600 Inspirational Life Quotes To Motivate You Every Day
Friendship1 year ago
145 Happy Birthday Paragraph For Best Friend: Long and Beautiful Bff paragraph
Life1 year ago
28 Amazing Good Morning Quotes and Wishes with Beautiful Images
Life3 years ago
100 Inspirational Buddha Quotes And Sayings That Will Enlighten You
Motivational3 years ago
347 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes (Inspiring)
Life3 years ago
35 Good Morning Quotes And Images That Will Inspire Your Day