Living your best life is about living a balanced, fulfilled, and happy life. Quotes for living your best life inspire us in those moments when we need motivation or an extra boost of confidence. Hopefully, the below quotes have inspired you to strive to live your life to its highest potential. Which of these amazing quotes and sayings resonated with you best? Tell us in the comment section below. We would love to hear all about it.
Life is a living, a relationship. We can not survive because you and I have often created a barrier and gaze over the defense. Unconsciously, profoundly, we are linked with the ground. For the might of our neighbors, we might not all approve. That’s work. That’s work. And it’s part of living in a diverse and crowded community. However, we all realize that part of a human being resides in shared love and harmony towards his neighbors. Top 38 Live Perfect quotes about living life on Inner strength.
Start with the best quotes about living best life!
They’re all here:
- Inspirational, motivational, and quotes about living best life.
- great inspirational life quotes with motivation, for her or him.
- Spiritual, positive, and have a good day quotes!
- Many with beautiful images to enjoy.
Perfect for Facebook status updates, Instagram captions, texts to friends, or making quote graphics.
Let’s get that good day started!
Greatest Quotes About Living Best Life
1. “We need comprehensive immigration reform. Dr. King wouldn’t be pleased with all to know that there are millions of people living in the shadow, living in fear in places like Georgia and Alabama.” — John Lewis
2. “I do think there must be some kind of interaction between your living life and the life that goes on from here.” — Keanu Reeves
3. “I cannot persuade myself that a beneficent and omnipotent God would have designedly created parasitic wasps with the express intention of their feeding within the living bodies of Caterpillars.” — Charles Darwin
4. “I’ve learned that men and women who are living wholehearted lives really allow themselves to soften into joy and happiness. They allow themselves to experience it.” — Brene Brown
5. “If there is one set of laws, one Constitution for every citizen, its protections hopefully applied equally to all, then why do the results seem to differ so radically? What do you call that? Look around – you’re living in it.” — Henry Rollins
6. “It’s faith in something and enthusiasm for something that makes a life worth living.” — Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.
7. “Life is not living in the suburbs with a white picket fence. That’s not life. Somehow our American culture has made it out that that’s what life needs to be – and that if it’s not that, it’s all screwed up. It’s not.” — Tom Brady
8. “Who is more to be pitied, a writer bound and gagged by policemen or one living in perfect freedom who has nothing more to say?” — Kurt Vonnegut
9. “Art is not living. It is the use of living.” — Audre Lorde
10. “In our work and in our living, we must recognize that difference is a reason for celebration and growth, rather than a reason for destruction.” — Audre Lorde
Best Life Quotes to Live By
11. “If you paid Americans a living wage, they would be able to pay for products made by Americans in America.” — Henry Rollins
12. “Before we went on any protest, whether it was sit-ins or the freedom rides or any march, we prepared ourselves, and we were disciplined. We were committed to the way of peace – the way of non-violence – the way of love – the way of life as the way of living.” — John Lewis
13. “I now make my living by being impolite. I am clumsy at it.” — Kurt Vonnegut
14. “Texas, to be respected, must be polite. Santa Anna, living, can be of incalculable benefit to Texas; Santa Anna, dead, would just be another dead Mexican.” — Sam Houston
15. “I am from a family of artists. Here I am, making a living in the arts. It has not been a rebellion. It’s as though I had taken over the family Esso station.” — Kurt Vonnegut
16. “I now say that the oldest man living never heard of the president of a great nation to come down to open electioneering for his successor. It is treating the nation as if it was the property of a single individual, and he had the right to bequeath it to whom he pleased – the same as a patch of land for which he had the patent.” — Davy Crockett
17. “I was living an extremely burdensome life, because every time I prayed, I became more clearly aware of my faults. On the one hand, God was calling me. On the other, I was following the way of the world. Doing what God wanted to be made me happy, but I felt bound by the things of this world.” — Saint Teresa of Avila
18. “We must not permit our respect for the dead or our sympathy for the living to lead us into an act of injustice to the balance of the living.” — Davy Crockett
19. “Living big and joyful and content is almost always the result of our finding satisfaction in life’s ordinary day-to-day pleasures. And God must be fond of them, too, for He made so many of them for us to enjoy.” — H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
20. “It is not the end of the physical body that should worry us. Rather, our concern must be to live while we’re alive – to release our inner selves from the spiritual death that comes with living behind a facade designed to conform to external definitions of who and what we are.” — Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
Inspirational Quotes For Living Your Best Life
21. “We may not always agree with every one of our neighbors. That’s life. And it’s part of living in such a diverse and dense city. But we also recognize that part of being a New Yorker is living with your neighbors in mutual respect and tolerance. It was exactly that spirit of openness and acceptance that was attacked on 9/11, 2001.” — Michael Bloomberg
22. “When I was living in New York, there was a lot of screaming in my life. I would just get into these altercations all the time. Being in public, dealing with shopkeepers, just trying to cross the street – things like that.” — When I was living in New York, there was a lot of screaming in my life. I would just get into these altercations all the time. Being in public, dealing with shopkeepers, just trying to cross the street – things like that.” — Larry David
23. “Think about it: No matter who you are, the past plays a large part in your life. I am all about living in the present as best as I can. Try as I might, there is only so much I am able to achieve on this front.” — Henry Rollins
24. “I wanted to make a living, but I really was not interested in money at all. I was interested in being a great comedian.” — Larry David
25. “When I was living in New York and didn’t have a penny to my name, I would walk around the streets and occasionally I would see an alcove or something. And I’d think, that’ll be good, that’ll be a good spot for me when I’m homeless.” — Larry David
26. “No work or love will flourish out of guilt, fear, or hollowness of heart, just as no valid plans for the future can be made by those who have no capacity for living now.” — Alan Watts
27. “What the devil is the point of surviving, going on living when it’s a drag? But you see, that’s what people do.” — Alan Watts
28. “You become world-famous, and you sit with kings and queens, and then your first job is just a job. You can’t go back to living the way you did before because you’ve been taken out of one setting and shown the other. That becomes a struggle and makes you struggle.” — Wilma Rudolph
29. “No valid plans for the future can be made by those who have no capacity for living now.” — Alan Watts
30. “All living souls welcome whatever they are ready to cope with; all else they ignore, or pronounce to be monstrous and wrong, or deny to be possible.” — George Santayana
Living My Best Life Quotes
32. “I know that I had not faith, unless the faith of a devil, the faith of Judas, that speculative, notional, airy shadow, which lives in the head, not in the heart. But what is this to the living, justifying faith, the faith that cleanses from sin?” — John Wesley
33. “Happiness is the reward we get for living to the highest right we know.” — Richard Bach
34. “My wish is to stay always like this, living quietly in a corner of nature.” — Claude Monet
35. “The basic thing nobody asks is why do people take drugs of any sort? Why do we have these accessories to normal living to live? I mean, is there something wrong with a society that’s making us so pressurized, that we cannot live without guarding ourselves against it?” — John Lennon
36. “Never envy a man his lady. Behind it all lays a living hell.” — Charles Bukowski
37. “Imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one. I hope someday you’ll join us, and the world will be as one.” — John Lennon
38. “When I say that basically writing is a hard hustle, I don’t mean that it is a bad life if one can get away with it. It’s the miracle of miracles to make a living by the typer.” — Charles Bukowski
Have you ever wondered about the nature of life and the purpose of existence? You’re not the only one. This has been a question pondered through the ages. If you’re looking for a quote to help sum it all up, then these inspirational life quotes are excellent. Regardless of the meaning of it all, your goal should be to live.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- 57 Inspirational Christmas Messages to Write in a Card
- 40 Happy New Year Spiritual Quotes, Messages and Wishes
- 45 Christmas Eve Messages for Friends
- 55 Happy Birthday Wishes for Boss
- 50 Good Luck Messages for Exams
- 50 Inspirational Quotes About Love
- 115 Sweet and Happy Romantic Birthday Wishes – Birthday Messages
- 35 Best Quotes On Good Person and Inspirational Sayings
- 70 Brother Quotes – Best, Famous, Love and Funny
- 45 Trust Quotes On Honesty and Sayings
- 45 Motivational Inspirational Quotes That Will Inspire You
- 35 Best Quotes On Teamwork and Associations Gathering Collaboration
- 70 Inspirational Quotes For Work – Motivation To Hard Work
- 100 Inspirational Business Quotes To Get Inspire
- 145 Inspirational Hard Work Quotes That Will Inspire
- Life3 months ago
60 Strong Prayer For Boyfriend – Prayer For Lover Success, Blessings
- Motivational Messages5 years ago
677 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes
- Friendship4 months ago
145 Happy Birthday Paragraph For Best Friend: Long and Beautiful Bff paragraph
- Motivational Messages5 years ago
600 Inspirational Life Quotes To Motivate You Every Day
- Life3 years ago
28 Amazing Good Morning Quotes and Wishes with Beautiful Images
- Motivational Messages5 years ago
347 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes (Inspiring)
- Life6 months ago
100 Inspirational Buddha Quotes And Sayings That Will Enlighten You
- Life7 months ago
35 Good Morning Quotes And Images That Will Inspire Your Day