Best Quotes on Fake Friends And Fake People: The following quotes about fake friends can assist you in determining which friend would be beneficial to you. You are free to use any of these made-up quotes from fake people in the caption of your Instagram post or on any other social media platform. Fake friends are like clouds that threaten to burst over your head with rain, and they will not pass up an opportunity to embarrass you in front of others and make you miserable.
Those friends are always looking for an opportunity to mess up your life and make it miserable. They will only be with you at all times if they have been successful; in all other situations, they will hide like a snake. It is inevitable for a false friend to gossip negatively about you behind your back because this is the nature of fake friends. Take this advice and find yourself a real friend instead of a pretend one. There are many quotes about fake friends, and I think you’re going to really enjoy all of them. Leave your bad habits behind and trust fewer people, especially those who come to you only for work. A fake friend is your greatest foe.
1. A fake friend loves to see that you are doing well, but not better than they.
2. “You create more space in your life when you turn your excess baggage to garbage.” – Chinonye J. Chudolue
3. Life is full of fake people but before you decide to judge them, make sure you’re not one of them.
4. The best way to avoid disappointment is to not expect anything from anyone. – Unknown
5. The best way to stop being frustrated is to not expect anything from someone. – Unknown
6. “Fake friends are like shadows. They follow you in the sun but leave you in the dark.”
7. “Everybody isn’t your friend. Just because they hang around you and laugh with you doesn’t mean you are your friends. People pretend well. At the end of the day, real situations expose fake people, so pay attention.”
Fake Friend Quotes And Fake People Sayings
8. “Someone who smiles too much with you can sometime frown too much with you at your back.” – Michael Bassey Johnson
9. A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow. – William Shakespeare
10. “Hatred imprisons the haters; love opens doors.” – Debasish Mridha
11. “Be very careful of who you share your problem with, remember that not every friend that smiles at you is your best friend.” – Kemmy Nola
12. Friends are supposed to make you feel better about yourself. Just remember that. – Unknown
13. The word “friend” is a label anyone can try on. You decide who is best suited to wear it. – Carlos Wallace
14. “I got my own back.” – Maya Angelou
15. “Friendship is delicate as a glass, once broken it can be fixed but there will always be cracks.” – Waqar Ahmed
16. “Someone who smiles too much with you can sometime frown too much with you at your back.” – Michael Bassey Johnson
17. “Most people want to see you do better, but not doing better than them.” – London Mond
18. Being too nice is almost a crime nowadays, fake friends are everywhere.
19. “Better an honest enemy than a false friend.” – German Proverb
20. “Fear of something is at the root of hate for others, and hate within will eventually destroy the hater.” – George Washington Carver
21. Having fake friends is like hugging cactus. The tighter you hug, the more pain you get. – Riza Prasetyaningsih
22. “People only throw shade on what’s shining.” ― Genereux Philip
23. Not everybody’s your friend. Just because they’re hanging around and laughing with you doesn’t mean they’re friends of yours. People pretend to be good. At the end of the day, real situations expose false people, so be careful.
24. People may not always tell you how they feel about you, but they will always show you. Pay attention. – Keri Hilson
25. I don’t expect anything from you anymore… – Unknown
26. “Letting go of toxic people in your life is a big step in loving yourself.” – Hussein Nishah
27. “A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.” – Arnold H. Glasow
28. “The only thing more frustrating than slanderers is those foolish enough to listen to them.” – Chris Jammi
29. “Fake friends are like shadows: always near you at your brightest moments, but nowhere to be seen at your darkest hour. True friends are like stars, you don’t always see them but they are always there.” – Habeeb Akande
30. “Controllers, abusers, and manipulative people don’t question themselves. They don’t ask themselves if the problem is them…they always say the problem is someone else.” – Darlene Quimet
Sarcastic Quotes About Fake Family
32. Stop rebuilding bonds you didn’t break.
33. “Don’t fear the enemy that attacks you, but the fake friend that hugs you.” – Unknown
34. “Make sure the lions you roll with aren’t snakes in disguise.” – Genereux Philip
35. “Nobody wants to know how you feel, yet, they want you to do what they feel.” ―Michael Bassey Johnson
36. Stop crossing oceans for people who won’t jump puddles for you.
37. “I hate fake people. You know what I’m talking about. Mannequins.” – Jarod Kintz
38. Stop being the “go-to” for someone you can’t go to.
39. We never lose friends; fake ones are exposed. – Carlos Wallace
40. “I’ve got more respect for someone who comes out and says they don’t like me than for the ones who act like they do but talk bad about me when I’m not around.” – Mitchell Perry
41. A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked. – Bernard Meltzer
42. False friendship, like the ivy, decays and ruins the walls it embraces; but true friendship gives new life and animation to the object it supports. – Richard Burton
43. Fake friends make you feel like you are a second choice.
44. “Some friends are like pennies, two-faced and worthless.” – Unknown
45. It takes a lot of courage to show your dreams to someone else. – E.E. Cummings
46. You can’t be brave if you’ve only had wonderful things happen to you. – Charles Bukowski
47. “False friendship, like the ivy, decays and ruins the walls it embraces; but true friendship gives new life and animation to the object it supports.” – Richard Burton
48. “An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind.” – The Buddha
49. A friend that stabs you in the back is worse than an enemy that slaps you in the face.
50. “No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow.” – Alice Walker
51. “You should be aware of fake friends because it is the hardest to be aware of.” ― Eraldo Banovac
52. People don’t change. They just take their masks off.
53. Sometimes the bridges you burn light the right way.
54. “Best friends has 11 letters, but so does Backstabber.” – Wiz Khalifa
55. Parents notice your fake friends before you do.
56. Stop giving chances to those who don’t deserve them.
57. They stab you and pretend they are the ones bleeding.
58. The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them. – Ernest Hemingway
59. They always have time for others but they skip you.
60. You don’t lose anything when you lose fake friends.
61. “Anyone that hates on you is always below you, because they’re just jealous of what you have.” – Miley Cyrus
62. A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. – Walter Winchell
63. “It’s funny how you’re nice to my face. It’s hilarious how you talk shit behind my back. And it’s downright comical that you think I’m unaware.”
64. “An honest enemy is better than a best friend who lies.” – Vandi Tanko
65. Never give your attention to someone who deserves your silence. – Emma Xu
66. “Life is all about losing friends, the people you know. So, just that you get better at finding the ones worth suffering for.” ― Mohit Kaushik
67. Fake friends often save you from being naive. – Dr.P.S. Jagadeesh Kumar
Fake Family Quotes
69. If you have to keep telling people how real you are, it’s probably because you’re fake.
70. “A friend who stands with you in pressure is more valuable than a hundred ones who stand with you in pleasure.” – Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton
71. Fake friends believe in rumors. Real friends believe in you.
72. “We never lose friends. We simply learn who the real ones are.” – Unknown
73. Don’t be afraid of the enemy that fights you, but the fake friend that hugs you.
74. “Learn to use the criticism as fuel and you will never run out of energy.” – Orrin Woodward
75. “Knowledge planted in truth grows in truth. Strength born of peace loses nothing to hate.” – Aberjhani
76. “A lot of problems in the world would disappear if we talk to each other instead of about each other.” – Unknown
77. I’m leaving behind all the fake people in my life and yes I know who you are.
78. However rare true love is, true friendship is rarer.
79. “True friends are at peace with your dreams even if they disagree with your methods. Their priority is to make sure you know you can count on them.”
80. “You got nothing to lose. You don’t lose when you lose fake friends.” – Joan Jett
81. “Sometimes it’s not the person who changes, it’s the mask that falls off.” – Mhaj Porras
82. He, who overcomes himself, becomes friends with his inner self. The one who is defeated becomes his own enemy. – Bhagavad Gita
83. Sometimes it’s a good thing to have fake people in this world. It helps you find out who your real friends are.
84. It’s never your enemies that get you. It’s always your own people.
85. So much for you, so much for your lies. So much for your friendship. You didn’t even try.
86. “Some people think that the truth can be hidden with a little cover-up and decoration. But as time goes by, what is true is revealed, and what is fake fades away.” – Ismail Haniyeh
87. Fake friends are autumn leaves; they are scattered everywhere.
88. All the good times we had together, all the laughs we shared went to waste. I hate you.
89. Sometimes your ‘Best friends’ are really enemies in disguise.
90. I guess in the end your true friend’s show and the others disappear.
91. “A friendship that can cease has never been real.” – Jerome
92. “Trolls and haters are only distractions from your greater purpose. When you achieve your goals and success, not only will the trolls and haters be forgotten, but they will definitely be looked upon as the biggest fools.” – Kaitlin Gow
Fake Friendship Quotes
94. Fake Friend: Once they stop talking to you, they start talking about you.
95. I no longer have the energy for meaningless friendships, forced interactions, or unnecessary conversations. – Joquesse Eugenia
96. Chocolate friends may not last any longer than fake ones, but they sure as hell taste better.” – Kevin Brooks
97. “I hate those who play with feelings of others.” – Dominic Carey
98. Certain people and their toxic energy can block you from expanding, elevating, and vibrating higher. Detach and protect your energy. – Unknown
99. “Fake friends believe in rumors. Real friends believe in you.” – Yolanda Hadid
100. If everyone is real, then I must be fake because I am not like them.
101. “Just like seasons, people also change. But the difference is, once gone, seasons come back.” – Himanshu Chhabra
102. “If I doubt your intentions I will never trust your actions.” – Carlos Wallace
103. Oh, That’s funny. I swear last week you said you hated her. Now you’re best friends?
104. Never chase them, you just need to replace them.
105. “You don’t lose friends because real friends can never be lost. You lose people masquerading as friends, and you’re better for it.” ― Mandy Hale
106. Genuine friendship can only be based on trust and affection, which can only arise when there is a mutual sense of concern and respect.
107. “Fake friends; those who only drill holes under your boat to get it leaking; those who discredit your ambitions and those who pretend they love you, but behind their backs they know they are in to destroy your legacies.” – Israelmore Ayivor
108. When times get tough, you realize who your real friends are.
109. Don’t tell me what they say about me. Tell me why they feel comfortable telling you. – Anonymous
110. They don’t miss you when you’re gone, they miss you when you move on. – Unknown
111. It’s a sad day when you find out who your friends aren’t. – Unknown
112. “The fake people do not dare to come out from their mask and face the truth of the real ones.”― Ehsan Sehgal
113. “You can’t always go by actions because some people will ACT like they love you just to get what they want from you.” – Sonya Parker
114. Super rich people with nothing but fake friends!
115. You used to mean the world to me and now I can’t trust a single word that comes out of your mouth.
116. The worst part of success is trying to find someone who is happy for you. – Bette Midler
117. Being ‘true’ is a fad these days. You get to be careful who you believe; need to check everyone at the door of friendship.
118. You should cut off with the people who don’t know the true meaning of friendship and loyalty.
119. False friends believe in rumors but real friends believe in you.
120. You’ll be surrounded by many so-called well-wishers during your good times but there’ll be only a few ones around you in your bad times. – Anurag Prakash Ray
121. Having a thousand friends is not a miracle. The miracle is having one friend that will stand by you when thousands are against you.
122. “Feigned interest is worse than brutal honesty.”― Stewart Stafford
123. You don’t lose friends because real friends can never be lost. You lose people masquerading as friends, and you’re better for it. – Mandy Hale
124. Don’t fear the enemy that attacks you, but the fake friend that hugs you. – Unknown
125. “Some people are real. Some people are good. Some people are fake and some people are real good at being fake.”
126. “Fake relationships and fake people coming up to me and all of a sudden wanting to be my friend.” – Jason Ritter
127. Stay away from fake people because you don’t know when they will throw you. – Unknown.
128. I am learning that some people are not worth my time, and some things are not worth my attention.
129. Stay away from the fake or phony niggas who can’t support their own. – Unknown
130. “No one forced you to love me, so why did you need to pretend? Your lies have left me heartbroken.” – Shami Paulin
131. One good thing about being in a bad situation makes picking out fake friends really easy.
132. Don’t break your back for a man that wouldn’t even scratch yours.
133. Fake friends are worst than real enemies.
134. Never let money, situations, and fake friends change you.
135. “life is too short for fake butter or fake people.”― Karen Salmansohn
136. Friends are either a blessing or a lesson.
Quotes About Fake Friends And Fake People
138. “We teach people how to treat us.” – Phil
139. I’d rather have an enemy who says that they hate me than to keep a “FRIEND” whose mission is to put me down secretly.
140. Fake people will wish you the best, just as long as that best benefits them.
141. Fake people are usually the first ones to claim they’re real.
142. It’s hard to tell who has your back, from who has it long enough just to stab you in it.. – Nicole Richie
143. “He who is jealous, is never jealous of what you see, with what is imagined is enough.” – Jacinto Benavente
144. You got nothing to lose. You don’t lose when you lose fake friends. – Joan Jett
145. True friends are like diamonds, precious but rare. Fake friends are like fall leaves, found everywhere.
146. “The worst part of success is trying to find someone who is happy for you.” – Bette Midler
147. “Sometimes the person you’d take a bullet for ends up being behind the gun.” – Tupac
148. Fairweather friends only want to come around when they need your sun to shine on their dark and gloomy days.
149. When I give you my time, I am giving you a portion of my life that I will never get back. So don’t be fake.
150. “Shattered legs may heal in time, but some betrayals fester and poison the soul.”― George R.R. Martin
151. “What’s the whole point of being pretty on the outside when you’re so ugly on the inside?”― Jess C. Scott
152. “A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your success!” – Doug Larson
153. FAKE… It is the latest trend and everybody seems to be IN STYLE.
154. “Betray a friend and you’ll often find you have ruined yourself.” — Aesop
155. “Friends are like boobs: some are big, some are small, some are real, some are fake.”
156. “Betrayal is common for men with no conscience.”― Toba Beta
157. To know true friends is really simple. Just remember who lift you when you fall. It is what friendship is all about.
158. People these days are too fake. They say “I’m always here for you!” Bitch, please! Give me a break.
159. Fake people talk about other people being Fake. Real people worry about their business and nobody else’s.
160. “Lovers have a right to betray you, friends don’t.” – Judy Holliday
161. “Some people are going to leave, but that’s not the end your story. That’s the end of their part in your story.” – Unknown
162. Fake friends are no different than shadows, they stick around during your brightest moments but disappear during your darkest hours.
163. I never have kept too many friends. I’d rather less fight.. less drama.. less lies.. less fake people in my life!.. the less the better!
164. “Fake friends believe in rumors. Real friends believe in you.” – Unknown
165. It is true that one friend who used to mean the world to you and now you can’t trust a single word that comes out of their mouth.
166. I love my enemies, at-least they admit that they don’t like me.”
167. “People wear masks of lies so that they look attractive, so be careful.” – Muhammad Saqib
168. True friends are always there when you need them. False friends are only there when they need you.
169. “One of the biggest flaws of people is pretending to be blind to their own mistakes, but do not pretend deaf towards the mistakes of others.” – Unknown
170. I’m sick of feeling like I’m my only friend.
171. “Fire false friends as early as possible. Do it before they dig out the dream seeds you’ve planted. The earlier, the better; the quicker, the safer.” – Israelmore Ayivor
172. God does not make bad people, people make bad decisions.
173. “Betrayal is never easy to handle and there is no right way to accept it.”― Christine Feehan
174. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value. – Albert Einstein
175. Sometimes, I think that you still care but other times, you just prove me wrong.
176. My fake smile disguises my frowns and mouths the statement: I am fine.
177. “A real situation will always expose a fake friend.”
178. Sometimes, it is a good thing to have fake people in this world. It helps you find out who your REAL friends are.
179. “I love fake people provided they are mannequins.”― Pushpa Rana
180. You should be thankful for ugly moments because that’s when the beautiful people called real friends show up.
181. “Stab the body and it heals, but injure the heart and the wound lasts a lifetime.”― Mineko Iwasaki
182. “It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend.”― William Blake
Jealousy Quotes on Fake People
184. The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, nor the kindly smile, nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when you discover that someone else believes in you and is willing to trust you with a friendship. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
185. We live in a world built on promises, constructed by liars.
186. Why be fake? Just be yourself and maybe people will like you just as much.
187. Fake friends are like Coal… when hot… they burn your hands…. when cold… they turn your hands black.
188. Imagine if I didn’t have the ends, I wouldn’t have so many imaginary friends. – Kanye West
189. A fake friend, ain’t a friend at all, they’re just fake, and that’s why you get erased!!
190. I’m honestly starting to see who my real friends are and not, and most of them are fake.
191. A woman can forgive a man for the harm he does her…but she can never forgive him for the sacrifices he makes on her account. – W. Somerset Maugham
192. A true friend would have apologized, or at least tried to talk about it, but a fake friend won’t.
193. A true friend will always, always be there to listen to your problems and help you out but a fake friend will only ever ask for your help.
194. Backstabbers will almost always seek to gain your trust, and this usually involves some form of flattery on their part.
195. I wish people were like money so I could hold them to the light to see which ones are real.
196. You say I’m going to fight your battles, well girl you’re wrong. I knew you weren’t my best friend all along.
197. Don’t think for a second your back won’t be stabbed, because people change, and feelings fade but don’t worry new friendships are made.
198. Some people need a high five, in the face, with a chair.
199. Dealing with backstabbers there’s one thing I’ve learned, they are only powerful when your back is turned.
200. Best friends are like bread knives, they can help you lots but they can hurt you badly too.
201. Cannot trust anyone these days. Fake is becoming a new trend.
Best Quotes About Fake Friends And Moving On
203. Fake friends get mad when we don’t pretend to like them. – Carlos Wallace
204. Fake people say a lot of words that they don’t keep.
205. They ignore you now, but they need you later.
206. Some people were only friends because you saw them five times a week.
207. If you text, call, visit and still get ignored, walk away. It’s called self-respect.
208. Pay close attention to those that don’t clap when you win.
209. You won’t need to explain your side of the story to a true friend.
210. “Time passes and you begin to see, people for who they really are and not who they pretend to be.” – Scarlet Koop
211. Convince people that you need them, and watch what they do. – Wayne Gerard Trotman
212. They’re not happy for you because they wish it were them. – Carlos Wallace
213. They never text you back, but then you see them on Instagram.
214. “Always sleep with one eye open. Never take anything for granted. Your best friends might just be your enemies.” – Sara Shepard
215. “There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.” ― Jane Austen
216. You must learn who is gold and who is simply gold-plated.
217. You tell your friends your most personal secrets, and they use them against you. – Sophie Kinsella
218. “If it comes, let it come. If it goes, it’s ok, let it go. Let things come and go. Stay calm, don’t let anything disturb your peace, and carry on.” ― Germany Kent
219. Some of my “best friends” never say a word to me. – Emily Smallmon
220. When they see you’re doing better without them, that’s when they want you back.
221. In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends. – Martin Luther King Jr.
222. “Stay real, stay loyal, or stay away from me.”
223. “Stay true to yourself. An original is worth more than a copy.” – Suzy Kassem
224. True friends are like stars. You don’t always see them, but they are always there. – Habeeb Akande
225. Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings, and emotions. – Will Smith
226. Fake friends are like shadows: always near you at your brightest moments, but nowhere to be seen at your darkest hour. – Khalil Gibran
227. Quit making someone your priority while all you are to them is an option.
228. Friends are supposed to cheer you up when you cry, not the reason why you cry.
What about Faithfull friends? Why You Need to Stop Being Friends with Toxic People
Faithful friends always help you to achieve what you want and they are not greedy. That friends always with you in bad or good days but a fake friend left you in bad days.
One faithful friend is more than enough from fake friends. So find someone who is not greedy and they are faithful.
You are not the only one who is dealing with toxic people. They are in your life because you have chosen to be friends with them.
We all know that we need to stop being friends with toxic people, but it is not as easy as it seems. Toxic people will always find a way to get back in your life and make you feel bad about yourself.
They are usually well-meaning, but they don’t know how to show their emotions in a healthy way. The best thing you can do is just cut them out of your life and stay away from them for good.
When it comes to friendships, there are different types of people in this world. There are those who like to have a lot of friends and there are those who prefer to have a few close friends.
There are also those who have fake friends. So the question is, are fake friends good? There really is no right or wrong answer to this question because it depends on the person’s perspective.
Some people may see having fake friends as a bad thing because they don’t really trust them and they don’t feel like they can rely on them.
Other people may see having fake friends as a good thing because they get to have more people in their life and they get to do more things. Ultimately, it is up to the person to decide whether or not having fake friends is good for them.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- 170 Best Dance Quotes That Will Happy And Inspire
- 215 Funny Quotes – Funniest Quotes Of The All Time
- 230 Best Quotes on Fake Friends And Fake People
- 205 Inspirational Loyalty Quotes – Best Quotes About Loyalty
- 227 Love of My Life Quotes For Your True Love To Share With Your Soulmate
- 216 Heart Touching Quotes About Love And Life That Will Celebrating
- 210 Disappointment Quotes to Help You – Inspirational Words of Wisdom
- 240 Unpopular Opinions That People Are Sharing on the internet
- 200 Health And Wellness Quotes to Motivate and Inspire You For A Healthy Mindset
- 142 Long Distance Relationship Messages And Relationship Sayings
- 174 Best Crush Quotes to Help You Express Your Feelings
- 210 Heartfelt Emotional Quotes on Love and Life
- 60 Bible Verses For Anxiety And Worry
- 100 Confucius Quotes & Sayings That Will Guide Your Life
- 80 Humanity Quotes About Kindness That Will Touch Your Heart
Life1 year ago
60 Strong Prayer For Boyfriend – Prayer For Lover Success, Blessings
Motivational4 years ago
677 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes
Friendship1 year ago
145 Happy Birthday Paragraph For Best Friend: Long and Beautiful Bff paragraph
Motivational4 years ago
600 Inspirational Life Quotes To Motivate You Every Day
Life2 years ago
28 Amazing Good Morning Quotes and Wishes with Beautiful Images
Life3 years ago
100 Inspirational Buddha Quotes And Sayings That Will Enlighten You
Motivational3 years ago
347 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes (Inspiring)
Life3 years ago
35 Good Morning Quotes And Images That Will Inspire Your Day