Best Self-Respect Quotes: The following uplifting quotes on self-respect will motivate you to love yourself more and will inspire you to respect yourself more. Your opinion of yourself, or more colloquially, your self-image, is what we mean when we talk about self-respect. Being conceited or arrogant is not synonymous with having self-respect. It is essential for us to realize that we are deserving of love if we are going to cultivate a healthy sense of self-worth and respect for ourselves. We have to be able to love who we are and recognize that we are deserving of the very best. A sense of personal responsibility is something else that is very important to have. It is up to us to take full responsibility for the things we do and the results of those things.
Having respect for oneself is essential to achieving one’s own personal happiness. It is essential to keep in mind that the most effective method for acquiring self-respect is to cultivate it in one’s own behavior. One’s abilities, achievements, and the quality of their relationships all contribute to their level of self-respect. Find ways to show yourself some self-respect in your day-to-day life, such as making time for mental wellness, practicing healthy habits, having healthy relationships with others, and gaining skills or mastery in a particular subject area. This will help you feel better about yourself.
In point of fact, it is about having a self-image that is both positive and accurate, one that is a reflection of who you are. There are many advantages to maintaining a healthy level of self-respect, including the following: it can assist you in concentrating on your positive qualities and accomplishments; it can assist you in continuing to work toward your objectives rather than giving up; it can provide motivation for change and improvement. Having respect for oneself ought to be an ongoing process due to the fact that our perspectives on ourselves shift over time. The following are some quotes that can assist you in beginning today to build your self-esteem:
1. Self-respect is the fruit of discipline… – Abraham J. Heschel
2. “She does not dare to be herself.” – Anais Nin.
3. “It took me time not to judge myself through someone else’s eyes.” – Sally Field.
4. “For if you train hard your confidence surges to a maximum.” – Floyd Patterson.
5. “Before anyone else has criticized me, I have already criticized myself. I accept all the great things about me.” ― C. JoyBell C.
6. “Confidence is a muscle that we choose to use every single day.” – Catriona Gray.
Best Self-Respect Quotes
7. “To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance” – Oscar Wilde.
8. Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love. – Miguel Angel Ruiz
9. Love yourself first, and then others. – Chetan Bhagat
10. “The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own.” – Bob Moawad.
11. Don’t disrespect yourself by undermining your capabilities!
12. They cannot take away our self-respect if we do not give it to them. – Mahatma Gandhi
13. “Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.” – Thomas Jefferson.
14. Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that’s real power. – Clint Eastwood
15. In this world, only one person is important for you: Only you.
16. “I count him braver who overcomes his desires, for the hardest victory is over self.” – Aristotle.
17. “Never bend your head. Look the world straight in the face.” – Helen Keller.
18. “As I began to love myself I understood that I am in the right place at the right time. I call it ‘self-confidence’.” ― Charlie Chaplin.
19. “It’s alright letting yourself go, as long as you can get yourself back.” – Mick Jagger.
20. “If you are insecure, the rest of the world is too. You are better than you think.” – T. Harv Eker.
21. In my day, we didn’t have self-esteem, we had self-respect and no more of it than we had earned. – Jane Haddam
22. I don’t respect those who don’t respect me. You call it ego. I call it self-respect.
23. The more you love yourself, the less nonsense you’ll tolerate.
24. “I never had confidence. The hardest thing to know is your own worth, and it took me years.” – Peggy Lipton.
25. Do we not realize that self-respect comes with self-reliance? – A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
26. “You stand strong and journey through your day without attachment to the validation of others.” ― Steve Maraboli, ‘Life, the Truth, And Being Free’.
27. “When a woman becomes her own best friend life is easier.” ― Diane Von Furstenberg.
28. “The only discipline that lasts is self-discipline.” – Bum Philip.
Powerful Self Respect Quotes from Famous People
30. “The most beautiful people are those who have known defeat and loss, and have found their way out. These persons have an understanding of life. Beautiful people do not just happen.” – Elizabeth Kubler-Ross.
31. I care for myself. The more solitary, the more friendless, the more unsustained I am, the more I will respect myself. – Charlotte Bronte
32. The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs. – Joan Didion
33. “A healthy self-love means we have no compulsion to justify to ourselves or others.” – Andrew Matthews.
34. “The biggest reason people aren’t more self-compassionate is that they are afraid they’ll become self-indulgent. They believe self-criticism is what keeps them in line. Most people have gotten it wrong because our culture says being hard on yourself is the way to be.” – Kristen Neff.
35. “Experience tells you what to do; confidence allows you to do it.” -Stan Smith.
36. “If you’re not comfortable within yourself, you can’t be comfortable with others.” – Sidney J. Harris.
37. “People who love themselves, don’t hurt other people. The more we hate ourselves, the more we want others to suffer.” – Dan Pearce.
38. Do not compare yourself to others. If you do so, you are insulting yourself. – Adolf Hitler
39. “Self-control is strength, calmness is power.” – James Allen.
40. Only make decisions that support your self-image, self-esteem, and self-worth. – Oprah Winfrey
41. “Love yourself enough to set boundaries teach people how to treat you by deciding what you will and won’t accept.” – Anna Taylor.
42. You should never be surprised when someone treats you with respect, you should expect it. – Sarah Dessen
43. “Self-care is never a selfish act—it is the gift I was put on earth to offer to others.” – Parker Palmer.
44. “The greatest thing in the world is to know how to belong to oneself.” ― Michel de Montaigne, ‘The Complete Essays’.
45. The minute you learn to love yourself you won’t want to be anyone else. – Rihanna
46. Respect is for those who deserve not for those who demand it. – Paulo Coelho
47. Self-respect is the fruit of discipline, the sense of dignity grows with the ability to say no to oneself. – Abraham Joshua Heschel
48. “It’s all about falling in love with yourself and sharing that love with someone who appreciates you.” – Eartha Kitt.
49. “The most beautiful thing you can wear is confidence.” – Blake Lively.
50. “If you have the ability to love, love yourself first.” – Charles Bukowski.
51. “What’s important to me is not others’ opinions of me, but what’s important to me is my opinion of myself.” – C. Joybell C.
52. Never esteem anything as of advantage to you that will make you break your word or lose your self-respect. – Marcus Aurelius
Happiness Quotes on Self-Respect and Dignity
54. Self-belief is not self-centred. We can only fight effectively for others if we already believe in ourselves. – Carla H. Krueger
55. “Own every aspect of who you are and present it to the world with the utmost pride.” ― Connor Franta, ‘A Work In Progress’.
56. If you can’t say something nice, don’t say anything’? Talking nicely also applies when you’re talking to yourself. – Victoria Moran
57. If we lose love and self-respect for each other, this is how we finally die. – Maya Angelou
58. “People may flatter themselves…they believe that the world is always contemplating their individual charms and virtues.” – Elizabeth Gaskell.
59. “The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself.” – Mark Twain.
60. “No other love can fulfill one’s heart better than unconditional self-love.” – Edmond Mbiaka.
61. “There is nothing that exists that is not part of you, that any judgment you make is self-judgment, you will wisely extend to yourself an unconditional love.” – Harry Palmer.
62. The choices that you have made have been because of what you believe to be true for yourselves. – Oprah Winfrey
63. I care not so much what I am to others as what I am to myself. I will be rich by myself, and not by borrowing. – Michel de Montaigne
64. Self-respect is the root of discipline: The sense of dignity grows with the ability to say no to oneself. – Abraham Joshua Heschel
65. Your peers will respect you for your integrity and character, not your possessions. – David Robinson
66. Self-respect is the acceptance of oneself as one is. It includes self-confidence, self-esteem, and self-respect.
67. Never beg for a relationship. Be brave to accept the one who really wants to be with you and reject the one who just pretends to be with you.
68. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. – Eleanor Roosevelt
69. “Confidence is contagious.” – Vince Lombardi.
70. “Self-love is an ocean and your heart is a vessel. Make it full.” – Beau Taplin.
71. One’s dignity may be assaulted…cruelly mocked, but it can never be taken away unless it is surrendered. – Michael J. Fox
72. Our self-respect tracks our choices. – Dan Coppersmith
73. Self-worth is only determined by you and if you don’t thing you worth it, that’s going to ruin everything . – Billie Eilish
74. Self respect is essential for happiness because it provides the foundation for one’s feelings about themselves and their actions.
75. There are days I drop words of comfort on myself and remember that it is enough to be taken care of by myself. – Brian Andreas
76. Life is just about believing in yourself, in your dreams. You are the dream. – Keke Pamler
77. There is nothing noble about being superior to some other man…true nobility is in being superior to your previous self. – Hindu Proverb
78. “You are responsible for your life.” – Oprah Winfrey.
79. Happiness leads to higher levels of self respect because it creates an overall sense of fulfillment and satisfaction with life.
80. Self esteem affects how we feel about ourselves, which in turn affects our happiness levels.
81. Low self-esteem is like driving with your hand-break on. – Maxwell Maltz
82. “Self-acceptance is pure power.” ― Amy Leigh Mercree, ‘The Spiritual Girl’s Guide To Dating’.
83. Once you embrace your value, it neutralizes when others think less of you. – Rob Liano
84. I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others. – Frederick Douglass
85. “Love is the great miracle cure.” – Louise Hay.
86. Self-pity gets you nowhere. – Harry Emerson Fosdick
87. “When we fulfill our function, which is to truly love ourselves, then true happiness sets in.” – Gabrielle Bernstein.
88. The reward for conformity is that everyone likes you but yourself. – Rita Mae Brown
89. Not being yourself is the worst form of self-disrespect.”- Mokokoma Mokhonoan
90. The more you know and respect yourself, the more impact you will have on people around you.
91. The connection between these two concepts can be seen through the following points:
92. I never work just to work. It’s some combination of laziness and self-respect. – Harold Ramis
93. Self-respect permeates every aspect of your life. – Joe Clark
94. Happiness is a mental or emotional state of well-being characterized by positive or pleasant emotions ranging from contentment to intense joy.
95. If your compassion does not include yourself, it is incomplete. – Jack Kornfield
96. “Loving yourself isn’t vanity. It’s sanity.” – Katrina Mayer.
97. “If you aren’t good at loving yourself, you will have a difficult time loving anyone, since you’ll resent the time and energy you give another person that you aren’t even giving to yourself.” – Barbara De Angelis.
98. “People who love themselves come across as very loving, they express their self-confidence through humility and forgiveness.” ― Sanaya Roman, ‘Living with Joy’.
99. “Loving yourself comes from accepting who you really are.” – Catriona Gray.
100. Just see the mirror, and you will find the person who will always protect and guide you.
101. “When you discover something that nourishes your soul, care enough about yourself to make room for it.” – Jean Shinoda Bolen.
Short Self Respect Quotes
103. “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line.” – Lucille Ball.
104. “Stay out of your own way” – Whoopi Goldberg.
105. Looking good isn’t self-importance; it’s self-respect.
106. I cannot conceive of a greater loss than the loss of one’s self-respect.
107. Always act like you’re wearing an invisible crown.
108. “I want to be the best version of myself for anyone who is going to someday walk into my life and need someone to love them beyond reason.” ― Jennifer Elisabeth, ‘Born Ready’.
109. “Self-respect is the root of discipline: The sense of dignity grows with the ability to say no to oneself.” ― Abraham Joshua Heschel.
110. Respect yourself and others will respect you. – Confucius
111. They should have some standards. It’s a part of having self respect.
112. “Self-belief is not self-centred. We can only fight effectively for others if we already believe in ourselves.” – Carla H. Krueger.
113. Removing people from your life is a symbol of self-respect.
114. “I had to grow to love my body. I did not have a good self-image at first, I chose to love myself.” – Queen Latifah.
115. “Not being yourself is the worst form of self-disrespect.” ― Mokokoma Mokhonoana.
116. “Life is just about believing in yourself, in your dreams. You are the dream. – Keke Pamler.
117. A man can stand a lot as long as he can stand himself. – Axel Munthe
118. It takes courage to live your truth but, what you get in return is self-respect.
119. “You yourself, deserve your love and affection.” – Buddha.
120. Self-respect is the cornerstone of all virtue. – John Herschel
121. Don’t lose your self-respect for your feelings. – Priyanshu Singh
122. “The moment you are old enough to take the wheel, responsibility lies with you.” ― J.K. Rowling.
123. It’s one of the greatest gifts you can give to yourself.
124. Self-respect isn’t ignoring your flaws: it’s embracing them.
125. Teach People How to treat you.
126. “To establish true self-esteem we must concentrate on our successes and forget about the negatives in our lives.” – Denis Waitley.
127. “The reward for conformity is that everyone likes you but yourself.” – Rita Mae Brown.
128. “Lighten up. No one is perfect.” – Deborah Day.
129. “The most terrifying thing is to accept oneself completely.” – Carl Gustav Jung.
130. “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
131. Self-respect is the courage to leave the table when things go beyond the limit!
132. “I don’t want everyone to like me; I should think less of myself if some people did.” – Henry James.
133. Show respect to all people, but grovel to none.
134. “Be faithful to that which exists within yourself.” – André Gide.
135. “If you don’t love yourself, nobody will, you won’t be good at loving anyone else.” – Wayne Dyer.
136. Ego is not important in life but self-respect is most important in life.
137. “A person learns how to love himself through the simple acts of loving and being loved by someone else.” – Haruki Murakami.
138. Self-respect knows no considerations.
139. There is no respect for others without humility in one’s self.
140. “A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval.” – Mark Twain.
141. Deeply respecting yourself is the first step toward having a deep respect for others. – Amy Leigh Mercree
Self-Love Quotes on Self-Respect and How to Live a More Meaningful Life
143. You punch me, I punch back. I do not believe it’s good for one’s self-respect to be a punching bag. – Ed Koch
144. “The most powerful relationship you will ever have is the relationship with yourself.” ― Steve Maraboli, ‘Life, The Truth, And Being Free’.
145. Self-care is never a selfish act it is simply good stewardship of the only gift I have, the gift I was put on earth to offer to others. – Parker Palmer
146. Work to improve yourself, not prove yourself.
147. “Until you value yourself, you won’t value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it. ” – M. Scott Peck.
148. Ego is negative but self-respect is positive.
149. “No one can perceive a sense of his own worth until it has been reflected back to him in the mirror of another loving, caring human being.” – John Joseph Powell.
150. To free us from the expectations of others, to give us back to ourselves – there lies the great, singular power of self-respect. – Joan Didion
151. “Respect has to do with allowing space for someone else’s opinion.” – Jackie Viramontez.
152. “My best friend brings out the best in me.” – Henry Ford.
153. Respect is not imposed nor begged. It’s earned and offered.
154. Love yourself enough to surround yourself with people who respect you.
155. “If you do not respect your own wishes, no one else will. You will simply attract people who disrespect you as much as you do.” ― Vironika Tugaleva.
156. The greatest thing in the word is to know how to belong to oneself.
157. “Low self-esteem is like driving with your hand-break on.” – Maxwell Maltz.
158. The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too.
159. “The choices that you have made have been because of what you believe to be true for yourselves.” – Oprah Winfrey.
160. It is better to look ahead and prepare than to look back and regret. – Jackie Joyner Kersee
161. Once you feel you are avoided by someone, never disturb them again.
162. “I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others.” – Frederick Douglass.
163. Don’t lower your standards for anyone or anything. Self respect is everything.
164. Some people have so much respect for their superiors they have none left for themselves. – Peter McArthur
165. “Self-pity gets you nowhere.” – Harry Emerson Fosdick.
166. “As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.” – Marianne Williamson.
167. “Your peers will respect you for your integrity and character, not your possessions.” – David Robinson.
168. Dare to love yourself as if you were a rainbow with gold at both ends. – Aberjhani
169. “There are days I drop words of comfort on myself and remember that it is enough to be taken care of by myself.” – Brian Andreas.
170. Because one believes in oneself, one doesn’t try to convince others, Because one is content with oneself, one doesn’t need others’ approval, Because one accepts oneself, the whole world accepts him or her. – Lao Tzu
171. “By not accepting personal responsibility for our circumstances, we greatly reduce our power to change them.” ― Steve Maraboli, ‘Unapologetically You’.
172. “If your compassion does not include yourself, it is incomplete.” ― Jack Kornfield, ‘Buddha’s Little Instruction Book’.
173. However, it’s not just about getting through tough times. It’s about living a more meaningful life. Quotes about self-respect are some of the best because they teach us how to live a more meaningful life by reminding us of what’s important in life – ourselves.
174. Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.
175. Kindness in words creates confidence, Kindness in thinking creates profoundness, Kindness in giving creates love.
176. “One’s dignity may be assaulted…cruelly mocked, but it can never be taken away unless it is surrendered.” – Michael J. Fox.
177. “Because one believes in oneself, one doesn’t try to convince others. Because one is content with oneself, one doesn’t need others’ approval. Because one accepts oneself, the whole world accepts him or her.” – Lao-Tzu.
178. You can’t force someone to respect you but you can refuse to be disrespected.
179. “Don’t rely on someone else for your self-worth. Accept who you are, not because you think someone else wants you to be different.” – Stacey Charter.
180. A quote is something that offers an idea to inspire someone, motivate them, or give them strength. Many quotes are used to help people get through tough situations by providing inspiration and motivation.
181. “If you learn to really sit with loneliness and embrace it for the gift that it is, you will realize that a little loneliness goes a long way in creating a more vibrant you.” ― Mandy Hale, ‘The Single Woman’.
Inspirational Confidence Quotes About Self-Respect to Inspire You to Live Your Best Life
183. “That’s what I grew up with. I didn’t aspire to be anything besides that.” – Jennifer Lopez.
184. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt.
185. The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.
186. Have good trust in yourself, not in the One that you think you should be, but in the One that you are. – Taizan Maezumi
187. Maturity is learning to gracefully walk away from situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals, or self worth.
188. Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self. – Cyril Connolly
189. To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance. – Oscar Wilde
190. The respect you show to others is an immediate reflection of your own self-respect. – Alex Elle
191. Self love is connected with self-acceptance and self-caring; it is a Healing Journey to find your happiness and yourself.
192. Self-respect is the cornerstone of all healthy relationships, and it is the foundation for a life worth living. There are many quotes about self-respect that you can find on the internet. But, here are some of my favorites:
193. You cannot give respect if you don’t have it, respect yourself and respecting others will automatic.
194. “Tonight…I’ll be alive and ain’t that worth the party?” ― Yesika Salgado, ‘Corazón’.
195. The great thing in the world is not so much to seek happiness as to earn peace and self-respect. – Thomas Huxely
196. A person without self-respect cannot respect others. – Eleanor Roosevelt
197. If you do not respect your own wishes, no one else will. You will simply attract people who disrespect you as much as you do. – Vironika Tugaleva
198. “Our self-respect tracks our choices.” – Dan Coppersmith.
199. “Accomplishments don’t erase shame, hatred, cruelty… It covers it up, with a creative version of pride and ego. Only restitution, forgiving yourself and others, compassion, repentance and living with dignity will ever erase the past.” – Shannon L. Alder.
200. “I was transformed the day My ego shattered.” ― Suzy Kassem, ‘Rise Up And Salute The Sun’.
201. “‘If you can’t say something nice, don’t say anything’? Talking nicely also applies when you’re talking to yourself.” – Victoria Moran.
202. You have been criticizing yourself for years and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens. – Louise Hay
203. The only way to have self-respect is to take what you need. – Alice Walker
204. Make a choice: Continue living your life feeling muddled in this abyss of self-misunderstanding, or you find your identity independent of it. – Meghan Markle
205. “Once you embrace your value, it neutralizes when others think less of you.” – Rob Liano.
206. “Self-worth is only determined by you and if you don’t thing you worth it, that’s going to ruin everything .” – Billie Eilish.
207. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection. – Buddha
208. “The final forming of a person’s character lies in their own hands.” ― Anne Frank.
Famous Self-Respect Quotes About Self Love And Respect
210. If we lose our love and self-respect and respect for each other, this is how we will finally die. – Maya Angelou
211. Self-love, self-respect, self-worth….there is a reason they all start with ‘self.’ You cannot find them in anyone else. – Liz
212. Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life. – Golda Meir
213. If you have earned your self-respect, respect by others is a luxury; if you haven’t, respect by others is a necessity. – Nassim Nicholas Taleb
214. When you say yes to others make sure you are not saying no to yourself.
215. “No tree tries to become a certain kind of tree. Commit to nourishing yourself, you will bloom into whatever kind of person you are.” ― Vironika Tugaleva, ‘The Art Of Talking To Yourself’.
216. Don’t rely on someone else for your self-worth. Accept who you are, not because you think someone else wants you to be different. – Stacey Charter
217. Learn to walk away from anything that threatens your peace of mind, self-worth, and self-respect.
218. Everyone in society should be a role model, not only for their own self-respect but for respect from others. – Barry Bonds
219. “Do not consider painful what is good for you.” – Euripides.
220. Worship is a sixth sense of a (believer) to serve, respect, honor, do the word of your master, with faithfulness, commitment, sacrifice, obedience, and self-drive. – Clous
221. Look yourself in the mirror and wish you could date yourself!
222. Accomplishments don’t erase shame, hatred, cruelty… It covers it up, with a creative version of pride and ego. Only restitution, forgiving yourself and others, compassion, repentance and living with dignity will ever erase the past. – Shannon L. Alder
223. Sometimes you have to try not to care, no matter how much you do, because sometimes you can mean nothing to someone who means so much to you. It’s not pride, it is self- respect.
224. “Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. That’s real power.” – Clint Eastwood.
225. “There is nothing noble about being superior to some other man…true nobility is in being superior to your previous self.” – Hindu Proverb.
226. Football is like life. It requires perseverance, self-denial, hard work, sacrifice, dedication, and respect for authority. – Vince Lombardi
227. I want to be the best version of myself for anyone who is going to someday walk into my life and need someone to love them beyond reason. – Jennifer Elisabeth
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- 140 Famous Family Quotes And Sayings About Family Motivation
- 39 Marvelous Beautiful Happy Birthday Images And Wonderful Birthday Memes
- 60 Astonishing Good Morning Monday Images And outstanding Monday Memes
- 52 Awesome Good Morning Pics And Morning Wishes with Images
- 75 The Funniest Dad Jokes That Are So Absurd That They’ll Make You Laugh Out Loud
- 30 of The 4th Of July Memes For Happy Independence Day
- 38 Best and Short Cartoon Good Morning Images – Good Morning Pictures
- 200 Best Sister Quotes That Make Your Bond Stronger – Quotes About Sisters
- 60 Gorgeous Crush Memes You’ll Only Understand If Your Crush
- 180 Inspirational Understanding Quotes That Will Inspire to Change Your Life
- 102 Nature Quotes to Bring Inner Minds to the Outdoors — Beautiful Sayings About Nature
- The 110 Best Short Anime Quotes of All Time – Life and Love
- 35 Beautiful Winter Good Morning Images With Winter Pictures
- 200 Death Quotes That Will Inspire You to Comfort – Inspirational Words of Wisdom
- 190 Sunday Quotes that Keeps Your Spirit Motivation and Inspirational Images
Life1 year ago
60 Strong Prayer For Boyfriend – Prayer For Lover Success, Blessings
Motivational4 years ago
677 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes
Friendship1 year ago
145 Happy Birthday Paragraph For Best Friend: Long and Beautiful Bff paragraph
Motivational4 years ago
600 Inspirational Life Quotes To Motivate You Every Day
Life2 years ago
28 Amazing Good Morning Quotes and Wishes with Beautiful Images
Life3 years ago
100 Inspirational Buddha Quotes And Sayings That Will Enlighten You
Motivational3 years ago
347 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes (Inspiring)
Life4 years ago
35 Good Morning Quotes And Images That Will Inspire Your Day