117 Famous Smile Quotes to Lift Your Spirits
Smiling is best. This is due to the fact that smiling is a social cue that expresses joy, friendliness, and self-assurance. People may come to trust you more as a result. So the next time you’re anxious, depressed, or just in need of a little boost, try smiling. Why It’s Important to Smile More Physically and mentally, smiling has several advantages. You truly feel happy when you grin. Endorphins, the body’s natural painkillers, and mood enhancers are released when you smile. It stimulates the brain, awakens positive vibes, makes you come across as friendly, and brings happiness to the surrounding people. We have collected the best of some sweet, cute, and famous smile quotes sayings to remind you that a smile goes a long way.
Additionally, it eases tension and stress. In other words, when you smile, you’ll feel better physically as well as emotionally. Smiling spreads like wildfire. You want to smile when you see someone else smiling. Read more keep smiling quotes, smile quotes, love smile quotes to make you happy.
1. “There are hundreds of languages in the world but a smile speaks them all.
2. “Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.” — Unknown
3. “Smile. it’s the second-best thing you can do with your lips.” — Jill Shalvis
4. “I’m in so much pain but still every day I wake up with a smile on my face.
5. “When we learn to smile at life, we shall find that the problems we encounter dissolve.” — Donald Curtis
6. “Smiling is the best way to face every problem, to crush every fear and to hide every pain.” — Unknown
7. “When someone is rude, keep a smile on your face. When you stay on the high road and keep your joy, you take away their power.” — Joel Osteen
8. “Expect less, prepare more. Judge less, respect more. Complain less, thank more. Regretless, smile more.
Also Read: 180 Famous Marcus Aurelius Quotes and Sayings On Life, Attitude
9. “People who keep stiff upper lips find that it’s damn hard to smile.” — Judith Guest
10. “Smile from your heart; nothing is more beautiful than a woman (person) who is happy to be herself.” — Kubra Sait
11. “It’s important to maintain an attractive smile as you age. A lighter, less beige, more white tooth color is key, but no Chiclets.” — Evelyn Lauder
12. “When things are difficult, smile by faith. Don’t wait until you feel better.” — Joel Osteen
13. “A smile remains the most inexpensive gift I can bestow on anyone and yet its powers can vanquish kingdoms.” — Og Mandino
14. “Anyone can smile on their best day. I like to meet a man who can smile on his WORST.” — Lauren Graham
15. “The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief.” — William Shakespeare
Cute Smile Quotes
16. “Smiling is definitely one of the best beauty remedies. If you have a good sense of humor and a good approach to life, that’s beautiful.” — Rashida Jones
17. “Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” — H. Jackson Brown Jr.
18. “Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.” — Thich Nhat Hanh
19. “Good or bad, just smile. You have a lot to be thankful for.
20. “Never miss an opportunity to make someone smile.
21. “The world always looks brighter from behind a smile.” — Unknown
22. “A gentle word, a kind look, a good-natured smile can work wonders and accomplish miracles.” — William Hazlitt
23. “A smile is a friend maker.” — Bangambiki Habyarimana
24. “Worry less, smile more. Don’t regret, just learn and grow.
25. “Of all the medicines in the inner life, a smile is by far the best medicine.” — Sri Chinmoy
Sweet Smile Quotes
26. “Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card, how you leave others feeling after having an experience with you becomes your trademark.” — Anonymous
27. “Keep a smile on your face and let your personality be your autograph.” — Unknown
28. “Start every day off with a smile and get it over with.” — W.C. Fields
29. “Wear a smile and have friends; wear a scowl and have wrinkles.” — George Eliot
30. “Live your life in such a way that when your name is mentioned, people will smile.
31. “A simple smile. That’s the start of opening your heart and being compassionate to others.” — Dalai Lama
32. “Few things in the world are more powerful than a positive push. A smile. A world of optimism and hope. A ‘you can do it’ when things are tough.” — Richard M. Devos
33. “You haven’t lost your smile at all, it’s right under your nose. You just forgot it was there.” — Anonymous
34. “Children show me in their playful smiles the divine in everyone.” — Michael Jackson
35. “A smile confuses an approaching frown.” — Unknown
Also Read: 215 Cute Quotes to Brighten Up Your Life – Inspirational Words of Wisdom
36. “Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life.” — Yoko Ono
37. “A smiling face is a beautiful face. A smiling heart is a happy heart.” — Dr. T.P.Chia
38. “Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.” — Mother Teresa
39. “I was smiling yesterday, I am smiling today and I will smile tomorrow.Simply because life is too short to cry for anything.” — Santosh Kalwar
40. “Share your smile with the world. It’s a symbol of friendship and peace.” — Christie Brinkley
41. “Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and don’t get so worked up about things.” — Kenneth Branagh
42. “It only takes a split second to smile and forget, yet to someone that needed it, it can last a lifetime.” — Steve Maraboli
43. “The smile that is worth the praises of earth is the smile that shines through tears.” — Ella Wheeler Wilcox
44. “If you’re not using your smile, you’re like a man with a million dollars in the bank and no checkbook.” — Les Giblin
45. “A smile is the best way to get away with trouble even if it’s a fake one.” — Masashi Kishimoto
Best Quotes to make you smile
46. “It seems to me that what we call beauty in a face lies in the smile.” — Leo Tolstoy
47. “Smiling people are mentally, psychologically, and physically healthier.
48. “I eat every two hours, I sleep for eight hours, I have lots of water, I pray to keep calm. Most importantly, I have a smile on my face.” — Vidya Balan
49. “Learn to smile at every situation. See it as an opportunity to prove your strength and ability.” — Joe Brown
50. “Before you put on a frown, make absolutely sure there are no smiles available.” — Jim Beggs
51. “Peace begins with a smile..” — Mother Teresa
52. “The greatest self is a peaceful smile, that always sees the world smiling back.” — Bryant H. McGill
53. “I like to smile. I smile even when I’m nervous since it calms me down and shows my friendliness.” — Yani Tseng
54. “Withhold a smile only when the smile can hurt someone. Otherwise, let it bloom forth in a riot.” — Vera Nazarian
55. “What’s the use of worrying? It never was worth while, so pack up your troubles in your old kit-bag, and smile, smile, smile.” — George Henry Powell
Quotes about smile / smiling
56. “Always wear a smile sometime during the day, it makes you feel happier and younger.” — Kylie Bax
57. “That smile could move mountains. It could also break hearts.” — Kylie Scott
58. “If I can see pain in your eyes then share with me your tears. If I can see joy in your eyes then share with me your smile.
59. “They laugh at me because I am different. I laugh at them because they’re all the same.” — Kurt Cobain
60. “People with dimple have a divine role in this universe: smile!” — Toba Beta
61. “If you see someone without a smile give them one of yours.” — Unknown
62. “I have many problems in my life but my lips don’t know that ,they always smiles.” — Charlie Chaplin
63. “Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.
64. “For a moment at least, be a smile on someone else’s face.” — Dejan Stojanovic
65. “An enigmatic smile is worth ten pages of dialogue.” — Connie Brockway
Beautiful Smile Quotes
66. “Start your day off with a smile and a positive thought.
67. “Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” — Dr. Seuss
68. “You can only hold a smile for so long, after that it’s just teeth.” — Chuck Palahniuk
69. “Kill them with success and bure them with a smile.
70. “I can be a lover, a fighter, a hater, or a player, but that ain’t my style. I’m just a mystery with a pretty smile.
71. “When a new day begins, dare to smile gratefully.” — Steve Maraboli
72. “One of the most rewarding things in life is to always put a smile on your face.
73. “Nothing you wear is more important than your smile.” — Connie Stevens
74. “You’ll find that life is still worthwhile if you just smile.” — Charlie Chaplin
75. “Teeth aren’t pearly, until you smile.” — Anthony Liccione
76. “A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.” — Phyllis Diller
77. “Be the change you want to see in the world.” — Mahatma Gandhi
78. “She wrote love with her smile and magic with her eyes.¨- Giovannie de Sadeleer
79. “A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear.” — Marilyn Monroe
80. “Smile” — it is the key that fits the lock of everybody’s heart.” — Anthony D’Angelo
81. “I think that anybody that smiles automatically looks better.” — Diane Lane
82. “Smiling doesn’t necessarily mean you’re happy. Sometimes it just means you’re strong.” — Unknown
83. “Come closer, let us smile together!
84. “Smile, it is the key that fits the lock of everybody’s heart.” — Anthony J. D’Angelo
85. “The people who make you smile from just seeing them, those are my favorite people.” — Koi Fresco
Why Smile Quotes
86. “Strong people are ones who can smile for others’ happiness.” — Veronica Purcell
87. “I come to work with a smile and I leave with a laugh, and I’m so grateful.” — Robert Knepper
88. “It doesn’t matter who hurt you or broke you down. What matters is who made you smile again.
89. “I am intrigued by the smile upon your face, and the sadness within your eyes.” — Jeremy Aldana
90. “Use your smile to change the world but don’t let the world change your smile.” — Unknown
91. “Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.” — Thich Nhat Hanh
92. “It’s hard not to feel happy when you make someone smile.” — Roy T. Bennett
93. “Your wrinkles either show that you’re nasty, cranky, and senile, or that you’re always smiling.” — Carlos Santana
94. “A smile is happiness you’ll find right under your nose. -Tom Wilson
95. “A warm smile is the universal language of kindness.” — William Arthur Ward
Smiling Quotes to put Smile on your face
96. “What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. These are but trifles, to be sure; but scattered along life’s pathway, the good they do is inconceivable.” — Joseph Addison
97. “And so let us always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love, and once we begin to love each other naturally we want to do something.” — Mother Teresa
98. “It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living.” — F. Scott Fitzgerald
99. “More can be taught with a single smile than with a whole year worth of lessons.” — Anthony T. Hincks
100. “It is impossible to persuade a man who does not disagree, but smiles.” — Muriel Spark
101. “Your smile brightens my day like no one else can, it takes the blues away.
102. “Smile! It increases your face value.” — Robert Harling
103. “Something of a person’s character may be observed by how they smile.” — Christian Nestell Bovee
104. “Everyone smiles in the same language.” — George Carlin
105. “To enjoy more, wonder more, and smile more.” — Debasish Mridha
Short Smile Quotes
106. “Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been.” — Mark Twain
107. “Always remember to be happy because you never know who’s falling in love with your smile.” — Unknown
108. “When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.
109. “Start your day off with a smile and a positive thought.” — Unknown
110. “Gratitude paints little smiley faces on everything it touches.” — Richelle E. Goodrich
111. “Nothing shakes the smiling heart.” — Santosh Kalwar
112. “Be the living expression of God’s kindness; kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile.” — Mother Teresa
113. “Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.” — Nathan Fillion,
114. “If you smile when you are alone, then you really mean it.” — Andy Rooney
115. “Smile, smile, smile at your mind as often as possible. Your smiling will considerably reduce your mind’s tearing tension.” — Sri Chinmoy
116. “Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart smile through my eyes, that I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts.” — Paramahansa Yogananda
117. “Always find opportunities to make someone smile, and to offer random acts of kindness in everyday life.” — Roy T. Bennett
Physically and mentally, smiling has several advantages. You might feel happier, look younger, and even live longer because to it. Additionally, smiling improves your attractiveness to others. So, the next time you’re depressed, try smiling for a while and see how it makes you feel. It may surprise you how much of a difference it makes.
In addition to improving your physical and mental well-being, it will also make people around you happier.
How to Make Your Day Happier
You can make your day happier in a variety of ways. Here are a few recommendations:
1. Rise early and take pleasure in the alone before the rest of the world awakens.
2. Workout. You may feel good about yourself and start your day off well with a little workout.
3. Spend time with loved ones, whether they are family or friends. You’ll always feel happier if you’re laughing and with people who make you happy.
4. Take a break from work and engage in something enjoyable, such as reading, going for a stroll, or listening to music.
5. Consume nutritious foods that give you a positive mental and physical feeling. Unhealthy food consumption can have the opposite impact and make you feel depressed.
What does a happy smile entail?
An expression of joy, amusement, or acceptance on the face is a smile. One of the most crucial gestures we employ to interact with others is the grin. It might convey joy, kindness, happiness, or other uplifting feelings. Another way to diffuse a tense or uncomfortable situation is to smile.
Smiling has numerous positive effects. We feel better both psychologically and physically when we smile. Endorphins, hormones that make us feel good, are released as a result. Additionally, smiling makes us appear more appealing and younger. Even our spirits can be lifted and stress can be managed with its aid.
A cheerful smile spreads like wildfire and can uplift others around you. When we see someone smiling, it makes us feel happy and encourages us to do the same. A cheerful disposition and a grin go hand in hand; they both provide some brightness to life.
Cute Smile Quotes
Inspirational Quotes On Smile
Smile And Shine Quotes
Keep Smiling Quotes
Love Smile Quotes to Make you Happy
Beautiful Smile Quotes
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- 145 Happy Sunday Wishes – Best Messages & Quotes
- 120 Birthday Wishes for Brother from Sister – Happy Birthday Brother
- Happy I Found You Quotes – I Am So Glad
- 140 Best Birthday Blessings for a Best Friend
- 120 Happy Birthday Wishes to Your Best Friend
- Happy Monday Morning Messages
- 120 Religious Birthday Wishes For Your Family And Friends
- 45 Positive Quotes of the Day
- 60 Happy Friday Quotes to Kickstart Your Weekend
- 65 Best Birthday Messages for Twins
- 120 Best Heartfelt Thank You for Loving Me Quotes and Messages
- Birthday Prayers and Blessings from the Heart
- Funny Moments With Friends – Crazy Friendship Quotes
- 60 Love Appreciation Messages for Her to Smile
- 40 Great Day Quotes – Best Quotes about Great Day
Life2 years ago
60 Strong Prayer For Boyfriend – Prayer For Lover Success, Blessings
Motivational5 years ago
677 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes
Friendship2 years ago
145 Happy Birthday Paragraph For Best Friend: Long and Beautiful Bff paragraph
Motivational5 years ago
600 Inspirational Life Quotes To Motivate You Every Day
Life2 years ago
28 Amazing Good Morning Quotes and Wishes with Beautiful Images
Motivational4 years ago
347 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes (Inspiring)
Life4 years ago
100 Inspirational Buddha Quotes And Sayings That Will Enlighten You
Life4 years ago
35 Good Morning Quotes And Images That Will Inspire Your Day