Sunday Quotes that Keep Your Spirit Motivation – The following is a collection of the most uplifting and motivational quotes about Sunday that we could find to help you keep your spirits up. The day of rest is traditionally considered to be Sunday. It’s a good day to think about the week that was and get ready for the one that’s coming up. However, it is also a day that can be spent enjoying the company of friends and family. There is a wide variety of activities that one can participate in on Sundays to keep their spirits up. One option available to you is to go for a stroll or a hike in the nearby countryside. Going outside and spending time in nature can help you feel more refreshed while also helping to clear your mind. One more thing that you can do is to spend the day in the park with the people you care about by having a picnic lunch.
If you are looking for some motivation for today, I am going to assume that your search for the best Sunday quotes is what brought you to this page. To begin, I’d like to inquire about how you spend your Sundays. Do you think of today as just another ordinary day, or as a special occasion on which you can unwind and spend time with your loved ones, your close friends, or even just by yourself?
Even though some people do work on Sundays, most of us typically take the day off on Sundays to relax and unwind after a long week at work. And what makes Sundays even more wonderful is the fact that you can actually participate in a variety of activities, such as visiting a church, taking a stroll with one’s family, spending the day with one’s friends, going shopping, or reading a good book. However, if you would rather stay inside, you could practice yoga or meditation at home, or you could watch multiple movies in a row. Whatever the case may be, we find that Sunday is an excellent day to kick off the new week.
Best Sunday Quotes
1. Good morning. Start where you are, use what you have, and do what you can. Happy Sunday.
2. Just in terms of allocation of time resources, religion is not very efficient. There’s a lot more I could be doing on a Sunday morning. – Bill Gates
3. Sunday clears away the rust of the whole week.
4. I am worthy of my goals and dreams and this week I am going to work towards them.
5. Start this Sunday with a clean heart. No Doubt, no tears, no fear, no worry. Thank God for his priceless gifts and miracles throughout the world.
6. In New York it seems like there’s no Monday or Saturday or Sunday. The town is always moving, the vibe is great. -Thierry Henry
7. A Sunday well spent brings a week of content.
8. Fill your heart with courage and your mind with positive thoughts. On this Sunday, make sure you’re all set for a new start.
9. May this Sunday bring all the good things in your life, May you have a fantastic week ahead. Happy Sunday!
10. Time is precious, water it wisely. Smile it’s Sunday!
11. Sunday. Take it slow and give your soul a chance to catch up with your body.
12. Don’t think, just do.
13. On Sunday morning, I’m not nervous… I can’t wait to tell what God wants me to say. – Charles Stanley
14. “Sunday is the perfect day to refuel your soul and to be grateful for each and every one of your blessings.”
15. “Hello Sunday! Start where you are, use what you have, do what you can.”
16. See life through the lens of a Sunday morning and everything will be easy.
17. If your Sunday doesn’t involve wine & yoga pants you’re doing it wrong.
18. I usually stay in on Sunday nights. I’m not much of a party person. – Robert Wilson
19. Sunday is the perfect day to refuel your soul and to be grateful for each and every one of your blessings.
20. “SUNDAY – The day I planned a lot but did nothing.” —Lovely Goyal
21. I was really serious about painting, so I could never be a Sunday painter. You can’t just switch it on and off. – Roger Rees
22. We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.
23. “Be open enough to see the opportunities. Be wise enough to be grateful. Be courageous enough to be happy! Happy Sunday!”
24. Well, there’s nothing better than putting your feet up on a Sunday afternoon and grabbing a good book. – Chris Klein
25. “Every day brings you a chance to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance.” —Oprah Winfrey
26. Sunday evenings often feel like the weekend is over before it’s even begun. – Catherine McCormack
27. Sunday…The day I planned a lot but actually do nothing.
28. “You’re not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Just relax. Master the day. Then just keep doing that everyday.”
29. Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see. – Mark Twain
30. The biggest thrill wasn’t in winning on Sunday but in meeting the payroll on Monday. – Art Rooney
31. “Sunday is another opportunity to give hope, encouragement, and comfort to those we meet.” —Byron Pulsifer
32. Not only is there no God, but try finding a plumber on Sunday. – Woody Allen
33. “Time flows in a strange way on Sundays.” —Haruki Murakami
34. Sunday morning is time to slob around and perhaps go swimming. – John Torode
35. “Happy Sunday! May you be blessed with love in your heart. Happiness in your home. Peace in your soul. And joy in your life.”
36. Let’s crawl under a big blanket and watch movies.
37. If God hadn’t rested on Sunday, He would have had time to finish the world. – Gabriel Garcia Marquez
38. Happy Sunday. It’s gonna be a bright, bright Sun-Shiny day.
39. Good morning! Surround yourself with positive people, who’ll give you bright emotions and Sunday will be unforgettable!
40. “May you be surrounded with joy and happiness on this Sunday as it brings along a promise of yet another unforgettable week for you. Have a great Sunday!”
41. The goal of Sunday is to leave my home as little as possible. – Mark Morris
42. Sunday is my favorite day. – Emma Caulfield
43. I do a very good Sunday roast. – Keith Allen
44. A day to reflect, a day to respect for all you have been blessed. Let your joy be expressed.
45. I’m completely obsessed with Sunday roast dinners. I think that it’s the best thing to ever happen to life! – Eve
46. Make everyday a little less ordinary.
47. Good morning. Start Where you are, use what you have, do what you can. Happy Sunday
48. “Happy Sunday! It is never too late to try what you haven’t done before and to go where you haven’t been.”
49. People can be great competitors on Sunday and mates on Monday. – Casey Stoner
50. Knowing is not enough; We must apply. Wishing is not enough; We must do.
51. Sunday is a day of rest. – Mark Morris
52. “Be happy with what you have, keep working on what you love, and remember a happy life begins by saying, ‘Thank you Lord for what I have.”
53. “Lazy Sundays are my favourite days. The ones where everything else goes away. Time to spend with absolutely nothing else to do. Time to spend just with you.”
54. Rest and self-care are so important. When you take time to replenish your spirit, it allows you to serve others from the overflow. You cannot serve from an empty vessel. – Eleanor Brown
55. Do not let Sunday be taken from you. If your soul has no Sunday, it becomes an orphan. – Albert Schweitzer
56. There is always something new to learn and feel each Sunday.
57. “Let this Sunday be a rainbow for the entire upcoming week.”
58. Lazy days are not wasted days.
59. Sunday is about relaxing and wearing anything comfortable. I love wearing a J. Crew shirt and jeans, which is a treat because I never wear these kinds of clothes during the week. – Aerin Lauder
60. I need to find a church on Sunday. I need to say ‘please’ and ‘thank you,’ ‘yes sir’ and ‘no ma’am.’ Do the little things because that’s part of being an adult. – Joe Nichols
61. She swears lazy Sundays were made for her. Doing whatever it is she wants to do, even if it is, nothing at all.
62. It’s your road and yours alone. Others may walk it with you, but no one can walk it for you. – Rumi
63. Happy Sunday: Count your Rainbows, not your Thunderstroms.
64. “May blessings locate you today from all the corners of the earth and fill your life with peace. Have a beautiful Sunday!”
65. The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself. – BenjaminFranklin
66. I’m not bragging, but just going Sunday to Sunday, it will be a real rare game when I don’t catch a pass. – Steve Largent
67. Football is something I would never give up on, whether I ended up playing professional or in a Sunday league team. – Lucy Bronze
68. If Sunday is the Lord’s day, then Saturday belongs to the Devil. It is the only night of the week when he gives out Free passes to the Late show at the Too Much Fun Club. – Hunter S. Thompson
69. Happy Sunday! Do what makes your soul shine.
70. “Sunday, the day for the language of leisure.” —Elfriede Jelinek
71. I buck the trend: I eat avocados on a Sunday morning and I’m a homeowner. – Russell Howard
72. Sundays should come with a pause button.
73. Have a Sunday Full of blessings.
74. That’s one of the things my family miss most when I’m travelling – my Sunday roasts and my Japanese meals. – Jade Jagger
75. “When you arise in the morning, think of what a privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.” —Marcus Aurelius
76. Start the day right with a smile.
77. Sunday checklist: do nothing & chill.
78. I love to go to the zoo. But not on Sunday. I don’t like to see the people making fun of the animals, when it should be the other way around. – Ernest Hemingway
79. “When life puts you in tough situation don’t say ‘why me’ just say ‘try me’. Have a productive Sunday.”
80. “If your Sunday doesn’t involve wine and yoga pants, you’re doing it wrong.”
81. Sunday, for me, is all about being home with the family with no plans. – John Lasseter
82. On this lovely Sunday, remember to take a deep breath and relax. Enjoy your family, your friends, and indulge yourself ina nice cup of coffee.
83. Turn challenges into changes and stress into success.
84. We’re going to win Sunday. I guarantee it. – Joe Namath
85. Sunday… Sleep until you’re hungry, then eat until you’re sleepy.
86. Don’t let thoughts of Monday steal your Sunday. – Priyanshu Singh
87. Do not forget to thank God today.
88. Lazy Sundays were made for lovers. – Araceli M Ream
89. Cheers to Sunday. Snuggle by the fire, read a good book, have a hot cup of coffee, watch an old movie, relax and enjoy the day.
90. “Hello, Sunday. When Life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show Life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.”
91. I am thankful for today.
92. I can’t tell you how excited I am to have tickets for Sunday’s game.
93. I’m obsessed with radio. It’s a good start to Sunday morning. – R. L. Stine
94. It’s a beautiful Sunday morning and a great opportunity to thank the Lord for reminding us of how blessed we are.
95. Anger makes you smaller, while forgiveness forces you to grow beyond what you were.
96. Sunday is the golden clasp that binds together the volume of the week. – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
97. I’ve created an internal rule that Sunday is off-limits unless I put it on the schedule myself. That’s family time. – Tom Reed
98. Good Morning! Surround yourself with positive people and let their bright emotions make your Sunday unforgettable.
99. I try to not work too many Sundays. At least on Sunday nights, I try to chill out a little bit. I call it Sunday Funday. – Miley Cyrus
100. “Without Sunday, I wouldn’t know when to put on the brakes of a hurtling life.” —Byron Pulsife
101. On Sunday night, my husband makes a five-course family dinner. – Soledad O’Brien
102. Have a blessed and beautiful Sunday. – Joseph Addison
103. People react to fear, not love; they don’t teach that in Sunday School, but it’s true. – Richard M. Nixon
104. I tend to work quite a lot during the weekends. My weekend can often be about two hours on Sunday. – John Tiffany
Happy Sunday Quotes
106. “Sundays… Sleep until you’re hungry. Then eat until you’re sleepy.”
107. “It’s Sunday, so think positive and positive things will start happening.”
108. “Celebrate the new day with shouts of praise, love, and grace, and with a beautiful smile upon your face.” —Caroline Naoroji
109. “Be the morning in everyone’s eyes and make their day turn into a thing of beauty.” —Anthony T. Hincks
110. Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.
111. You make me smile like the sun, fall out bed, sing like a bird, dizzy in my head. Spin like a record crazy on a Sunday You make me dance like a fool, forget how to breathe; shine like the sun, buzz like a bee, just the thought of you can drive me wild. Oh, you make me smile. – Uncle Kracker
112. Happy and blessed Sunday. May you enjoy the blessings and favor of God today. Enjoy the beauty that this day brings.
113. Smile more than you cry, give more than you take and love more than you hate.
114. It’s Sunday, therefore I am 100% motivated to do nothing today!
115. The feeling of Sunday is the same everywhere, heavy, melancholy, standing still. Like when they say, ‘As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. – Jean Rhys
116. “No matter how harsh every situation may be, there is always a Sunday to keep you calm. Happy Sunday!”
117. Weekends don’t count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless. – Bill Watterson
118. Sunday is a time when you sit back and reflect on all the blessings that you have received. Smile at all the good things that you are enjoying. – Sera Train
119. It’s a new day. I’m alive. I’m blessed. God is good. God is great. Have a blessed Sunday!
120. Sometimes I have loved the peacefulness of an ordinary Sunday. It is like standing in a newly planted garden after a warm rain. You can feel the silent and invisible life. – Marilynne Robinson
121. Free yourself from all prejudices and let yourself go on Sunday.
122. Sundays tend to be a day where just I do nothing but visit people. It’s kind of like trick-or-treating.
123. “Sunday. Rest day. Snuggle day. Happy day.”
124. Let this Sunday be a rainbow for the entire upcoming week.
125. “Feeling blessed, never stressed. Got that sunshine on my Sunday best.” —Surfaces
126. “Don’t limit your challenges, challenge your limit.” —Jerry Dunn
127. Sunday already! Now where is the remote so I can hit the rewind button.
128. “The goal of Sunday is to leave my home as little as possible.” —Mark Morris
129. Time flows in a strange way on Sundays. – Haruki Murakami
130. “On this beautiful Sunday choose peace, choose love, and choose acceptance.”
131. Wake up, it is Sunday, which means that spontaneous and happy meetings are guaranteed.
132. Oh dear sunday, I want to sleep in your arms and have fun day. – Santosh Kalwar
133. Sunday is a wonderful day to spend in the circle of your family and friends, make impressions for the whole week today.
134. “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.” —Wayne Dyer
135. “Always find time for the things that make you feel happy to be alive. Have a great Sunday.”
136. Let go of all the worries and anxiety in order to be light and free. Have a happy Sunday
137. Today, whatever is good for your soul, do that.
138. “Weekends don’t count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless.” —Bill Watterson
139. “I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world.” —E. B. White
140. Sunday brings along memories of childhood when I used to wake up to go to church. Then when I would return home there would be something special for breakfast. I miss those days. – Quincy Latte
141. “Happy Sunday! Today, just breathe. Have faith and hope, and know everything is going to be fine because God is in control.”
142. Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant. – Robert Louis Stevenson
143. “Warning: Going to sleep on Sunday will cause Monday.”
144. It’s a beautiful Sunday morning and a great opportunity thank the lord for reminding us of how blessed we are.
145. Palm Sunday’s thought; Life is full of ups and downs. Glorify god during the ups and fully trust in him during the downs.
146. “Happiest Sunday! May the day be filled with enlightenment, inspiration, love, and blessings for you all the time.”
147. May your Sunday be blessed with love, joy, peace and happiness.
148. Sunday. A day to refuel your soul and be grateful for your blessings. Take a deep breath and relax. Enjoy your family, your friends, and a cup of coffee.
149. “You cannot have the beginnings of a productive week without a Sunday spent in the calmness of the day.” —Byron Pulsifer
150. “Every morning starts a new page in your story. Make it a great one today.” —Doe Zantamata
151. “Well, there’s nothing better than putting your feet on a Sunday afternoon and grabbing a good book.” —Cris Klein
152. Don’t waste a single Sunday. If you don’t waste Sundays, you will be less likely to waste Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays.
153. “Do not let the shadows of yesterday spoil your sunshine today. Have a beautiful Sunday.”
154. “See life through the lens of a Sunday morning and everything will be easy.”
155. Each morning you wake be thankful, grateful and appreciate who you are, you have life, you’re blessed and you’re beautiful.
156. “Happy Sunday! If you can’t find inspiration today, be an inspiration!”
157. “Sunday was always the best of days for being the self you had intended to be, but were not, for one reason or another. ” —Jesse Ball
158. Be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go. – Joshua
159. “The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.” —Jimmy Johnson
160. Today, give yourself a break! Happy Sunday!
161. May the Lord give you the necessary support to handle what you think is unmanageable today. Start a new life this Sunday.
Cheers to Sunday Quotes
163. “Change is inevitable, but transformation is by conscious choice.” —Heather Ash Amara
164. I love Saturdays & Sundays, because that’s the day that I don’t need to sit down in front of a computer.
165. And on Sundays, I’m not working. It’s the one day when work is the last thing I want to do.
166. In the morning, I pray for strength. In the afternoon, I pray for hope, In the evening, I pray for love.
167. It’s Sunday, so I’ll treat myself to a little self-care.
168. I love you more today than yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow.
169. “Poetry is truth in its Sunday clothes.” —Philibert Joseph Roux
170. “Sunday is a time when you sit back and reflect on all the blessings that you have received. Smile at all the good things that you are enjoying.” —Sera Train
171. “Sunday is a day to clear the mind of all that has transpired the week before.” —Byron Pulsifer
172. Sunday is the only day I know of, where it’s OK for me to be lazy.
173. When I think of Sunday, I’m reminded to take a deep breath and enjoy the moments.
174. “Don’t count the days. Make the days count.” —Muhammad Ali
175. “Quit overthinking and just do more of what makes you happy and alive on this fantastic Sunday.”
176. It’s the one day of the week that I’m allowed to be lazy.
177. “Sunday is the golden clasp that binds together the volume of the week.” —Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
178. “It’s a beautiful Sunday! There are so many reasons to be happy and not to give up. Look around and cheer up.”
179. “Don’t judge men’s wealth or godliness by their Sunday appearance.” —Benjamin Franklin
180. “Happy weekend. Sunday is a perfect day to choose a new path in life. Don’t be afraid of changes, they come when they are really needed.”
181. “Be in love with every minute of your life – live every day like it’s your last. Happy Sunday!”
182. There’s always time for a cat nap.
183. The perfect day starts with some time to myself, where I do some things for me.
184. It’s a time to take a break.
185. The best day ever is when you wake up in your house and realize it’s Sunday.
186. I just need a little time to clear my head.
187. Sunday is my day for staying in bed, reading books and eating chocolate.
188. “Give the world the best you have, and the best will come back to you.” —Madeline Bridges
189. “How I long for the day to come when Sunday is every day of the week.” —Byron Pulsifer
190. “Enjoy your Sunday! Have faith in your heart and courage to fulfill all your dreams.”
Not only for today but also for the rest of the week, we have compiled a list of some motivational Sunday quotes and pictures that you can use to get yourself in the right frame of mind. They are just as interesting and motivational as some of our most beloved family sayings. These Sunday images and quotes should help you get in the right frame of mind for the workweek that lies ahead.
The best way to enjoy a Sunday afternoon is to get together with friends and family, share some laughs, and eat some delicious food. You could also go to a museum or take a drive through the countryside as another option. Keeping things interesting requires finding activities that are both enjoyable and unique. No matter what you decide to do, make it a point to take it easy and have fun with it. I really hope that these Sunday quotes will motivate you to never lose your drive and to keep working toward achieving your goals. The quotes that are read on Sundays are frequently uplifting and thought-provoking. They have a wide range of applications, from being posted on social media to providing motivation for writing in a diary. In your life, you can use Sunday quotes in many different ways, and this is just one of them!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- 140 Famous Family Quotes And Sayings About Family Motivation
- 39 Marvelous Beautiful Happy Birthday Images And Wonderful Birthday Memes
- 60 Astonishing Good Morning Monday Images And outstanding Monday Memes
- 52 Awesome Good Morning Pics And Morning Wishes with Images
- 75 The Funniest Dad Jokes That Are So Absurd That They’ll Make You Laugh Out Loud
- 30 of The 4th Of July Memes For Happy Independence Day
- 38 Best and Short Cartoon Good Morning Images – Good Morning Pictures
- 200 Best Sister Quotes That Make Your Bond Stronger – Quotes About Sisters
- 60 Gorgeous Crush Memes You’ll Only Understand If Your Crush
- 180 Inspirational Understanding Quotes That Will Inspire to Change Your Life
- 102 Nature Quotes to Bring Inner Minds to the Outdoors — Beautiful Sayings About Nature
- The 110 Best Short Anime Quotes of All Time – Life and Love
- 35 Beautiful Winter Good Morning Images With Winter Pictures
- 200 Death Quotes That Will Inspire You to Comfort – Inspirational Words of Wisdom
- 190 Sunday Quotes that Keeps Your Spirit Motivation and Inspirational Images
Life1 year ago
60 Strong Prayer For Boyfriend – Prayer For Lover Success, Blessings
Motivational4 years ago
677 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes
Friendship1 year ago
145 Happy Birthday Paragraph For Best Friend: Long and Beautiful Bff paragraph
Motivational4 years ago
600 Inspirational Life Quotes To Motivate You Every Day
Life2 years ago
28 Amazing Good Morning Quotes and Wishes with Beautiful Images
Life3 years ago
100 Inspirational Buddha Quotes And Sayings That Will Enlighten You
Motivational3 years ago
347 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes (Inspiring)
Life4 years ago
35 Good Morning Quotes And Images That Will Inspire Your Day