Unpopular Opinions That People Are Sharing on the internet. People hold strong opinions that are not shared by the majority regarding a wide range of topics, with some opinions being significantly more prevalent than others. In the following paragraphs, we are going to discuss some of the people’s opinions that aren’t very popular right now. In conclusion, it is essential to keep in mind that there are always going to be two different perspectives on any given matter. When it comes to making assumptions, we need to be careful.
Opinions that are not widely shared are not always incorrect; on occasion, they are accurate. We need to be more accepting of other people’s values and points of view if we want things to change in this world in the way they need to. It’s possible that some of these viewpoints will surprise you, while others will prompt you to reconsider the way you currently approach certain topics. Sometimes people will give their opinions, which may be funny, weird, or unpopular. This is a collection of unpopular opinions that are absolutely bonkers. Here they are.
1. If you can’t control your kid in a public place, then go home.
2. Vegetables are better than dessert.
3. Bikes are more comfortable than cars for traveling.
4. Dark Chocolate is better than Milk Chocolate.
5. The show Friends is painfully unfunny and is the most overrated thing ever.
6. Nuts in chocolate are really, really, wrong.
7. Just because I listen to emotional songs does not imply I am sad.
Unpopular Opinions That People Are Sharing
8. Vanilla ice cream is better than Chocolate.
9. Above ground pools are more fun than in-ground pools.
10. Tall men and small women love is unbreakable.
11. Self-checkouts are way easier than going through the cashier.
12. Brunch is not bad, but it is dramatically overrated.
13. Bacon is very good but… like… stfu. It’s not THAT good. What’s up with the insane bacon mania???
14. Love is not a choice.
15. Hot dogs are better than hamburgers and cheeseburgers.
16. Pickle juice is delicious, nutritious, and a treat for your mouth and body.
17. Lunch is the best meal of the day.
18. Vegetables are better than fruit.
19. Cheese ruins flavorful dishes.
20. Cake is not that good.
21. Paper straw is really bad.
22. AM and PM is dumb. Everyone should use 24-hour military time.
23. The number one most dangerous distraction on the road is your cell phone!
24. Cold weather is much better than warm weather.
25. Mushrooms are fucking disgusting! They are fungus that grows on shit.
26. Tea sucks.
27. Tomatoes shouldn’t be considered a fruit.
28. High school sweethearts stay together for the title: not because they truly want to.
29. If the frosting on your cupcake is taller than the cupcake itself, that’s too much frosting.
30. Chocolate ice cream is absolutely disgusting.
31. Soda fountain Coke tastes different than a can poured over ice.
32. Making the bed is a pointless chore.
33. Beyoncé is an overrated performer.
34. You guys don’t really want to learn about taxes, you just want to complain about school.
35. Meat is overrated.
36. Sitting down in the shower is better than standing up in the shower.
37. So many people are so desperate for love that they forget to take the time to love and learn themselves.
38. I hate avocados, but I love guacamole.
39. I don’t like Nutella.
40. Beer tastes better at room temperature.
41. Money can buy happiness.
42. They started it as absolutely a good excuse.
43. Pug dogs aren’t cute.
44. They should not have skin-colored emojis and just be stuck with yellow.
45. You don’t need a college degree to get a job.
46. You can have kids before you get married.
47. Going out on a date in a tracksuit isn’t disrespectful.
48. Milk does not build strong bones.
49. Concerts are a waste of money: just watch music videos.
50. Milk is disgusting.
51. People are cheap and want too much for too little money.
52. It isn’t rude to ask a girl her age.
53. Watermelon is absolutely disgusting.
54. Tomatoes have zero taste and ruin sandwiches.
55. Ketchup be damned.
56. I can’t stand pizza with tomato sauce (I always ask for it without).
57. Sweating and working out is enjoyable.
58. Ketchup should be fridge-cold.
59. Fries with mayo are superior to fries with ketchup.
60. Water tastes better without ice cubes.
61. It’s okay to fart in front of your significant other lol.
62. A trip to the mountains is better than a trip to the beach.
63. Football is more of America’s sport than baseball is.
64. Strawberries get more credit than they deserve.
65. I know what you’re thinking, but you’re wrong.
66. Room-temperature butter is the truth.
67. Coffee isn’t that good – you’re just addicted to caffeine.
68. I have never understood the hype behind coffee.
69. Avocados aren’t as good as guacamole.
70. Androids are better than Apple iPhones.
71. The smell of coffee is better than the taste of coffee.
72. Raw onions taste good.
73. Buying stylish clothes for babies is a waste of money.
74. People pay too much attention to other people’s business.
75. Beer out of a can tastes weird.
76. Dating apps aren’t a good foundation for a relationship.
77. People that read are more intelligent.
78. Liver is beautiful, the most underrated food of all time.
79. Showering at night is better than showering in the morning.
80. Long walks on the beach are not that amazing to be listed as the ideal date in every guy’s Tinder bio.
81. Looking people in the eyes while you talk to them is uncomfortable.
82. Rare steak sucks.
83. I can’t stand pizza with tomato sauce.
84. Asking younger family members if they have a girlfriend/boyfriend yet is weird and rude.
85. Almost everyone can enjoy reading, but schools destroy that capability fast.
86. Onion rings are better than french fries.
87. Water is a lot better than most soft/sugary drinks.
Unpopular Opinions About Society
89. American pancakes with bacon and maple syrup are better than English ones.
90. I think people have too much belief in “freedom”.
91. And this cliche that Everyone is beautiful. There’s someone for everybody and It’s the inside that counts followed by that annoying optimism is the cheesiest, most cringiest shit ever.
92. Your feelings don’t give you the right to hurt others or destroy their property. So the person you didn’t want to be elected won, get over it.
93. WELFARE SHOULD HAVE A TIME LIMIT AND YOU MUST SHOW YOU ARE WORKING TOWARD SELF SUFFICIENCY.
94. Knowing when to keep your mouth shut is a really underrated skill.
95. It’s never too cold for ice cream.
96. Many people are often openly and dramatically hypocritical when they call themselves ‘animal lovers’.
97. Kids who succeed academically deserve scholarships more than kids in sports.
98. People that complain should be smacked in the fucking face.
99. People in America are living off of the government their ENTIRE LIVES! They get rent assistance, food assistance, free healthcare, utility assistance, tax breaks, daycare assistance, free school programs that cost money to others and the list goes on. How did they get all these wonderful gifts every month you ask? They never made more money than the poverty level.
100. A lot of people are mad that I don’t have a girlfriend.
101. Don’t follow your passion. Follow the money.
102. We shouldn’t be quick to believe someone when they accuse another of assault.
103. People are cheap and want too much for too little money
104. Our society isn’t strong enough emotionally. It doesn’t matter if it’s male or female, right or left, gay or straight, people take things too seriously.
105. Barbecue Sauce is better than ketchup.
106. If you’re ugly, then you need to suck it up and stop complaining.
107. You can never find true love. So, it is better to settle for average.
108. The smartphone is the most dangerous device you’ve ever touched.
109. Society’s doing pretty good, all things considered. It’s individual bad choices that are the problem here” is not something you hear too often. But it’s how I feel.
110. All recipes should use metric measurements.
111. Marriage is a patriarchal tool that gaslights women into giving away their sexual agency and the right to take up their own space.
112. I enjoy getting my sleeves wet when I wash my hands.
113. There is a direct correlation between privilege and protest.
114. There are only two genders, sorry. Unless you have something other than XX or XY, you’re male or female, boy or girl, not something else. Also, don’t get upset if I call you sir or ma’am. I’m not going to call you them or they, it’s poor grammar and I’m not going to continue dumbing down a society that has a hard enough time understanding their, there, and they’re.
115. It’s not worth your time arguing with people on the internet.
116. People think that without studies, there might not be any life.
117. Popcorn is bad and overrated.
118. I actually like trailers before a movie starts at the cinema.
119. Babies are just really small people.
120. What works in one relationship, won’t work for all. Learning new things with your partner is an important shared experience.
121. Sleeping in jeans is nice.
122. I hate dumplings.
123. The next generation should have it easier than the previous one.
124. Single mothers are toxic to the development of young men.
125. Dark chocolate digestives are better than milk chocolate digestives.
126. I don’t think we need to live in fear, but we do need to be careful.
127. Putting a period at the end of a text message adds aggression.
128. Planes are very nice to be on.
129. People who like dogs don’t like cats.
130. People drink gin because it’s trendy.
131. People pay too much attention to other people’s business
132. The world we live in today has stigmatized traditional masculinity as being sexist and backwards, while forgetting that it is these very “sexist” attributes that make men attractive to women in the first place.
133. I’m pro-choice. I believe no woman should ever be forced to become a mother. She should have the right to have the child and become a mother, or have an abortion, or give the child up for adoption.
134. Pop culture is more important than education. For example, since I’m in the US, I can ask so many people what countries make up Great Britain? What was the starting point of WWII? And most wouldn’t know. But if I asked what one of the Kardasians did, they would know right away. How stupid is that?
135. The letter ‘Q’ is unnecessary and has no reason to be in the English alphabet.
136. It should be compulsory for children/teens to learn basic cooking skills in school.
137. I kinda enjoy getting mosquito bites.
138. There is something horribly wrong with modern men.
139. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and all the other social media sites are destroying communication. Everyone needs to post something to these sites, even if it’s just about eating a fucking piece of toast. No one talks to people in person anymore, and it will ruin us.
140. Money does buy happiness, and I’m tired of people saying it doesn’t.
141. If the goal of the relationship isn’t to eventually get married & be committed forever, then what’s the point? I don’t want it.
142. Money comes first, everything next.
143. It should be mandatory to donate your organs after you die.
144. Everyone doesn’t need to date.
145. Bragging about how little sleep you have in college is stupid.
146. People are snoopy
147. Self-acceptance is bs, self-improvement is key.
148. Strict parents raise good liars.
149. Getting presents is more stressful than it is worth.
150. Mashed Potato is the most disgusting thing ever invented.
151. Covering your face in photos makes you cooler.
152. Men don’t seem to understand this. They think that because they are nice, all guys are. They think it is discrimination to fear someone soley based on their gender.
153. You are the reason your life has turned out as it has.
154. Some people are just jealous because I’m more successful than they are.
155. Stop motion is an underrated art, and it’s on the same level as music and drawing.
156. Licking your fingers to handle paperwork is the most disgusting habit that isn’t called out.
157. Jamie Oliver is the most irritating man on earth.
158. Laughing at your own jokes is 100% normal.
159. Single parents should not jump from relationship to relationship.
160. Many people claim that they love animals, while openly participating and encouraging industries that are unspeakably cruel to them. They think that because they own a pet they like, enjoy watching cat videos and watch birds from time to time it means they are an animal lover.
161. Small parties are so much better than big parties.
162. You won’t find true love. Better to settle for average.
163. People adhere to mob mentality
164. Having plastic surgery will not make you fake.
165. Don’t tell people when you and your significant other are fighting you forget everyone else will hold it against them.
166. Women are morally justified in fearing men.
167. A lot of ugly people are not actually ugly they just don’t take care of themselves properly.
168. Not everyone should aim to be a doctor, engineer, or (insert highly successful career choice here). People can shoot for lower things without being “lazy” or “failures.”
169. Boobs being sexualized is not a social construct. People won’t stop lusting after you just because it’s legal to show them in public.
170. In my opinion, I think that I’m a more interesting person than you.
171. Plain vanilla ice cream is amazing.
172. I believe the rise of modern political radicalism in Western nations is almost entirely the result of easy communications via social media and the Internet combined with an unprecedented period of peace and prosperity for these countries.
173. Showers need to be taken only when one feels dirty, and not twice daily because it is a norm.
174. Marriage no longer works.
175. Making the bed is a pointless chore and a waste of time.
176. America should forget their tipping culture and set a minimum wage for servers.
177. People are too gullible
178. People who restrict their pets from sitting/laying on their furniture shouldn’t have pets.
Unpopular opinions about relationships
180. Anything is better than going to the gym.
181. If you’re not laughing, then you’re not getting it.
182. Balls taste better when dipped in salted caramel chocolate.
183. A lot of ppl think it’s cool to be around 24/7 but that’s unhealthy. Ppl need their space
184. Open office environment is a breeding ground for germs.
185. White people’s weddings are uniformly dull and monotonous in all facets.
186. There is no such thing as the Honey-Moon phase, if you’re in love, you’re in love. You don’t just “lose the lovey dovey” feeling after the first couple of months.
187. However good society teaches, it promotes something else.
188. People who connect with you and then send a huge message that’s full of waffles and bollocks.
189. If the goal of the relationship isn’t to eventually get married & be committed forever, then what’s the point? I don’t want it
190. You don’t have to go through hell and back with someone to prove that you’re a down ass person bc that’s not how relationships work and there’s someone out there that will not cheat on you and worship the ground you walk on
191. Screaming and yelling at your partner all the time isn’t healthy. Stop glorifying arguing all the time! And people need to stop telling couples that don’t argue that they have a problem.
192. Pineapple on pizza.
193. Just because someone says “I love you”, DOES NOT mean you are forced to say it back. Save the opposing party some heartbreak and be honest.
194. Long distance is easy with the right person
195. Strawberries are disgusting.
196. Don’t tell people when you and your significant other are fighting you forget everyone else will hold it against them
197. 99% of online marketing advice only works if what you’re selling is marketing.
198. Fairytales have diluted what a real relationship looks like.
199. If you act like you don’t care don’t be mad when they find somebody who cares. Keep that same energy
200. You don’t have to fight for a relationship just because there’s history. If you’ve outgrown someone after 3..4..5+ years and you know it then move on. Stop waiting for things to fall back into place when you know it’s over.
201. Too many baby showers, not enough weddings.
202. “Happy wife happy life” ain’t code for let her run ya life at the expense of your own happiness.
Unpopular opinions about music
204. The new generation gives too much emphasis on music/beats and not enough on lyrics. That’s why we have so many mumble rappers
205. I feel like every religion has the same God but they don’t know how to pronounce its name.
206. The best songs are the ones no one else knows about.
207. All types of music are great but the country has to go.
208. Sza can’t sing. She’s an amazing artist and musical genius for her lyrics, content, production, and general imma do me attitude, but her voice is just okay at best. Unique if you wanna be nice.
209. When people call themselves an “Influencer” but their way of influencing is posting a few meaningless words a few times a week to inspire.
210. The only reason people bash on KPOP so much is because of the fans(i agree with this one even though i like kpop) and bc people are terrified of male femininity.
211. BTS is highly overrated
212. Drake is overrated. No one listens to Rihanna for vocals. Stop trying to make Tinasha happen, she’s not gonna happen.
213. Your boyfriend should not stop you from finding your husband.
214. Anime openings and endings really do slap
215. Getting married solves most of your problems.
216. White collar jobs are more work than blue collar jobs.
217. Beyonce is overrated
218. Kendrick Lamar is an excellent rapper but his voice is annoying
219. Too much attention is paid to the wrong “artists”
220. Classical is amazing
221. Another thing, Jaden is actually a great rapper and an overall artist but people hate on him just cuz he’s Will’s son.
222. 99% of poetry sucks.
223. Taylor Swift doesn’t have any award-worthy albums
224. I prefer Apple Music
225. The Beatles are overrated
Unpopular opinions about religion
227. A lot of ppl think it’s cool to be around 24/7 but that’s unhealthy. Ppl need their space.
228. People who have not yet had to live in the real world, working a real job and paying for their way, dictating to others on how they should live their life.
229. Wild animals have the right to maul humans if they’re in their environment.
230. A lot of Atheists were religious once. It is more popular to convert to atheism from your religion than to convert to another religion.
231. Colleges shouldn’t force you to take classes irrelevant to your career path.
232. God could have just killed the devil and said forget hell. and moved on swiftly.
233. Earth is a flat disk.
234. Religion shouldn’t exist.
235. If our life is a mess we shouldn’t have to accept it just because God is “bored”, and “trying to see something”, or because our blessings come on his time.
236. My unpopular opinion is that atheism is a functionally impossible position for a human consciousness to hold.
237. Boys who are raised in the church marry worldly women when they grow up because we’re more fun! Just ask my husband’s former pastor’s daughter. I don’t know if that’s an unpopular opinion though.
238. You will die. I will die. We will be forgotten.
239. Reality Stars are not stars. So why do people claim they are? and why are they doing so well financially considering they’ve offered the community nothing as well as not being talented?
240. The church is the new IRS, I hear they’re now checking people’s W-2 form …….. Scammers lusting for tax return money! Rude.
241. How come demons get all these cool powers, but we humans are only stuck with prayer…….. I believe God should bless our abilities to fight demons/Satan.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- 57 Inspirational Christmas Messages to Write in a Card
- 40 Happy New Year Spiritual Quotes, Messages and Wishes
- 45 Christmas Eve Messages for Friends
- 55 Happy Birthday Wishes for Boss
- 50 Good Luck Messages for Exams
- 50 Inspirational Quotes About Love
- 115 Sweet and Happy Romantic Birthday Wishes – Birthday Messages
- 35 Best Quotes On Good Person and Inspirational Sayings
- 70 Brother Quotes – Best, Famous, Love and Funny
- 45 Trust Quotes On Honesty and Sayings
- 45 Motivational Inspirational Quotes That Will Inspire You
- 35 Best Quotes On Teamwork and Associations Gathering Collaboration
- 70 Inspirational Quotes For Work – Motivation To Hard Work
- 100 Inspirational Business Quotes To Get Inspire
- 145 Inspirational Hard Work Quotes That Will Inspire
- Life3 months ago
60 Strong Prayer For Boyfriend – Prayer For Lover Success, Blessings
- Motivational Messages5 years ago
677 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes
- Friendship4 months ago
145 Happy Birthday Paragraph For Best Friend: Long and Beautiful Bff paragraph
- Motivational Messages5 years ago
600 Inspirational Life Quotes To Motivate You Every Day
- Life3 years ago
28 Amazing Good Morning Quotes and Wishes with Beautiful Images
- Motivational Messages5 years ago
347 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes (Inspiring)
- Life6 months ago
100 Inspirational Buddha Quotes And Sayings That Will Enlighten You
- Life7 months ago
35 Good Morning Quotes And Images That Will Inspire Your Day